Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Huddersfield Refund

I,ve Just had a call from the ticket office offering a refund of my coach fare & ticket cost for last night's debacle,told to expect £46.00 in my bank account shortly.

Comments

• Options
    Talk about softening the blow before wealding the axe
  • Options
    What about those of us that went by car and paid on the gate?
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

If I knew how to embed video clips there would now be a short video of Willy Wonka shouting, 'You get nothing!'
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

Send them a copy of your ticket and an invoice.
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

There we 37 of us who did that, honest.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2016
    Simonsen said:

RedChaser said:

No ticket issued but I'm not bothered about the money, I was thinking more in terms of donating mine to the Upbeats. Seb would be able to bare witness.
  • Options

RedChaser said:

There we 37 of us who did that, honest.
    Henners it's a mini not a limousine for goodness sake and no we weren't trying to get into the Guiness book of records :wink:
  • Options

Lets get one thing straight - This is not the clubs decision it's the players decision.

Can guess which ones.

Possibly not the decision of Vaz Te or Reza <3
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

Simonsen said:

RedChaser said:

No ticket issued but I'm not bothered about the money, I was thinking more in terms of donating mine to the Upbeats. Seb would be able to bare witness.
    I will give mine to the protest fund. Have sent them a tweet
  • Options
    Aww he's even wearing the Ujpest colours
  • Options
    Just arrived home after our fantastic night away in Huddersfield ! More later.....

And en route, received the same call as Clive except we drove so just ticket money involved.

I'm pretty sure there was no mention of the players being involved in the refund though.

So there's another £28 for the CARD fund ( THINK that's what it's called now but will check)

• Options

Just arrived home after our fantastic night away in Huddersfield ! More later.....

And en route, received the same call as Clive except we drove so just ticket money involved.

I'm pretty sure there was no mention of the players being involved in the refund though.

So there's another £28 for the CARD fund ( THINK that's what it's called now but will check)

There you are, @ShootersHillGuru has been up all night waiting for you Fanny :wink:
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    The official away attendance was given as 166 so around 60 including me paid on the gate and they don't issue a ticket at the turnstile. Impossible to prove I was there apart from photos and and tweets and and and............... :-)
  • Options
    Oh does the car park ticket count £7.50? Bargain
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    bc_addick said:

The official away attendance was given as 166 so around 60 including me paid on the gate and they don't issue a ticket at the turnstile. Impossible to prove I was there apart from photos and and tweets and and and............... :-)

I saw you going out to get a cup of something hot at HT mate, I'll vouch for you :wink: .
  • Options

Without trying to pick holes in a players very nice sentiment, £28 is a bit appalling unless of course said person has a strange hobby that they love in that of driving up to Huddersfield for a night in a hotel and driving back, during winter.. only 99 I believe bought tickets pre so that's 67 fans already without compensation.

Again can't pick holes in what JJ is doing, it's just a shame the mess we're in that it's come to this to be honest.
  • Options

I received the call and missed. Have just called them back,and asked who the refund was from. I was told the whole team.But we can guess who's idea it was can't we?..
    I think can rest assured not from the Belgians.
  • Options

I received the call and missed. Have just called them back,and asked who the refund was from. I was told the whole team.But we can guess who's idea it was can't we?..
    They wouldn't even cover the half time cup of tea.
  • Options

JJ tweeted an apology for the performance after the match that the players would reimburse the fans expenses.
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

JJ tweeted an apology for the performance after the match that the players would reimburse the fans expenses.
    Yes I know. Ff posted no mention of it being from players. I was just stating that I had been told yes from whole squad. I wanted to make sure not JJ alone picking up.
  • Options
    I don't want a refund unless it comes from Reza or Vaz Te.
  • Options

I don't want a refund unless it comes from Reza or Vaz Te.

I would guess they were made to pay their share.