Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Huddersfield Refund

2»

Comments

• RedChaser said:

What about those of us that went by car and paid on the gate?

Yeah, I was with you an all weren't I Red. And who's gonna pay my 2 tanks of squirt, night in a hotel and loss of 2 days graft.

EH? Won't be hold me breff like
  • RedChaser said:

Yeah, I was with you an all weren't I Red. And who's gonna pay my 2 tanks of squirt, night in a hotel and loss of 2 days graft.

Of course you was mate all the way from France as well :wink:
  • edited January 2016
    RedChaser said:

RedChaser said:

Of course you was mate all the way from France as well :wink:
    Oh yeah, 3 tanks of squirt
  • I have my £7.50 car park ticket but nothing from the gate. Unlikely to be offered a refund but if offered I would request it be paid to the CARD account or the Upbeats (my head says the former since without action the owners the upbeats will have no support and a manager from the Vanatu)
  • Had to phone up myself, paid cash for the ticket via the NHS extension, money will be credited to my card within the next couple of days. Should you not have a card..
  • I don't want a refund unless it comes from Reza or Vaz Te.

Both a disgrace.
  • OK .. this sorts out the Huddersfield debacle ..what about the atrocities committed by the team at (e.g.) Milton Keynes ? .. ((:>)
  • Could they back date it to Sheff United Cup game (Move On Sam)
  • Simonsen said:

Can I have my money back for the 7-0 at Brighton in '83? Reckon it was £3.50 to stand in the corner (in the rain).

Brilliant!!!
  • OK .. this sorts out the Huddersfield debacle ..what about the atrocities committed by the team at (e.g.) Milton Keynes ? .. ((:>)

You thought that was bad. We had one shot in that game and the coach was late and we missed it!. Lastnight was something I hope never to witness again.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited January 2016
    Uboat said:

RedChaser said:

If I knew how to embed video clips there would now be a short video of Willy Wonka shouting, 'You get nothing!'
    From the OS regarding the Huddersfield ticket refunds;
    'Those who purchased on the night should contact the ticket office on 03330 14 44 44
    Read more at http://www.cafc.co.uk/news/article/charlton-athletic-johnnie-jackson-jose-riga-2903646.aspx#x7L8Idho9ggvZq4I.99

@bc_addick Think I'll wait until after today in case I have another claim :wink:
  • RedChaser said:

'Those who purchased on the night should contact the ticket office on 03330 14 44 44

Premium rates apply. £14.99/minute. Under 18s, please ask a parent or guardian's permission. Don't call us when you get the bill!
  • boggzy said:

Lets get one thing straight - This is not the clubs decision it's the players decision.

Can guess which ones.

Possibly not the decision of Vaz Te or Reza <3</p>
    Reza was going to chip in but he left early.
  • Can I get a months or years sky broadband refunded for all the utterly wasted hours spent on the match threads (No offence RM) the 'transfer updates!!' God I hate the tu thread.................Oh ok basically the whole of Charlton Life this season, its been soooooooooooo depressing and ruined every week end!.............Roland??......Katien??

I won't hold my breath.
  • FFS I had to do the match thread on Charlton Life virtually alone that night, that's gotta be worth at least a monkey.
  • Setting up a Standing Order would be much more efficient.
  • Simonsen said:

Can I have my money back for the 7-0 at Brighton in '83? Reckon it was £3.50 to stand in the corner (in the rain).

I don't remember it raining but I was off my face and forced by the police not to leave so if it was raining it would be down on the list of memories.
  • RedChaser said:

Uboat said:

RedChaser said:

If I knew how to embed video clips there would now be a short video of Willy Wonka shouting, 'You get nothing!'
    Read more at http://www.cafc.co.uk/news/article/charlton-athletic-johnnie-jackson-jose-riga-2903646.aspx#x7L8Idho9ggvZq4I.99

@bc_addick Think I'll wait until after today in case I have another claim :wink:
    Me and my big mouth :disappointed: