Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Hull v Charlton | Sat 16 Jan | 3pm KICK-OFF | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

Comments

• Options
    we won't see an embarrassing performance as we did during the week but I still expect a defeat albeit a narrow one but with the players putting in a real shift and playing for the shirt. I hope. 2-1 to Hull.
  • Options
    3-0 Hull.
  • Options

Our first double of the season...I wish

Welcome back Jose, the club is not quite the mess of Blackpool.

I have to disagree with this
  • Options
    I have to go and see this as I only live a couple of miles from the KC.
    3-1 Hull.
  • Options
    I really hope that is not our CB pairing for Sat, 3 of us travelling up there hoping for a positive 1 or 2 goal defeat (yep it's that bad). Our season won't be saved on the Hull's away we know this, but a bit of fight please.

Henderson
    Solly, Johnson, Lennon, THD
    Poyet
    JBG, Jackson, Cousins, Harriott
    Igor

2-0.
  • Options
    I hope at best Riga is accorded a polite welcome and not treated like the returning hero. His appointment is clearly aimed at calming the fans. Nonetheless, silk purse, sow's ear etc so expecting a 2-0 defeat even though the new man will give us more rigidity.
  • Options
    They might need an abacus to track of the goals!!
  • Options
    Praying they go out there for a bit of pride. Happy for them to grind out a 0-0, but that defence seriously worries me.

expecting 2-0 defeat
  • Options

for anyone staying the weekend in beautiful 'Ull ((:>), get down to 'The Deep' ... a REALLY terrific experience, one of the best 'museums/zoos/aquariums' in the UK

Totally agree.

Will you be at the match Lincs?

• Options
    Spirited defeat, 2-0
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

for anyone staying the weekend in beautiful 'Ull ((:>), get down to 'The Deep' ... a REALLY terrific experience, one of the best 'museums/zoos/aquariums' in the UK

Totally agree.

I will .. see you there ... it's the nearest one to me as I live nr Grimsby but I still stay away for a couple of days .. going to The Deep on Sunday .. it's a very bright cold day here .. nice drive over the Humber Bridge .. just been down to the KC .. the Hull squad was playing 5 a sides on the plastic next to the stadium .. mmmmmmm they look big, fit, fast and hungry
  • Options
    Can't see anything other than another 3-0 defeat if we are lucky
  • Options

Totally agree.

I will .. see you there ... it's the nearest one to me as I live nr Grimsby but I still stay away for a couple of days .. going to The Deep on Sunday .. it's a very bright cold day here .. nice drive over the Humber Bridge .. just been down to the KC .. the Hull squad was playing 5 a sides on the plastic next to the stadium .. mmmmmmm they look big, fit, fast and hungry
    Maybe they'd just been to KFC, LIncs.

• Options
    Does Riga take over for tomorrow's game?
  • Options
    edited January 2016

NO, he was watching training today and will probably have some input, but officially does not take over until Monday, just the same as GL when he joined
  • Options
    3-1 to Hull with 2 late goals. Improved performance from the Reds.
  • Options

The decision on that will come from Meire after the game, depending on the result
  • Options
    6-0 to Hull.
  • Options
    I expect us to sit very deep and hope for 0-0 or a breakaway goal. Two banks of four or even a five, very defensive. There will be no plan B so 3-0 to Hull.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Will the players be buoyed by the return of Riga? Not too sure. Hull still too strong for us so suspect a 3-1 loss after going 1-0 up and false hope.
  • Options
    Will surely be a dire bore fest where Hull win by a late free kick
  • Options
    I know the under 21 team would not be good enough, but looking at the video of their last game when they scored the last minute equalizer, they were all pleased for each other and seemed to enjoy playing, perhaps our first team should look at the video and learn how to enjoy football again
  • Options
    9-1. Get on.
  • Options
    Only one result here I fear 3-0 Hull
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Hendo
    Solly Cousins Lennon THD
    JBG Poyet Ba JJ Cali
    Vetokele

Bench Pope Williams Ceballos Umerah Sarr C Cook Vaz Te
  • Options
    Steve Bruce is using the trendy 4-2-3-1 system. We need to make sure we are not out-numbered in midfield and protect the full back areas. 4-4-1-1?

In our favour is that no-one, least of all Bruce, will know how we are going to approach the game, who will be selected and how motivated the players will be? However, he's probably astute enough to work it out and they owe us from earlier in the season. 3-0 home win?
  • Options
    1 0 to us up the reds
  • Options
    Turning back to business, can our loyal travelling fans please make sure that Meire (and if present Murray) are given the usual hell. I am sure she will be there to support her recycled puppet.
  • Options
    Paddy Power .. CAFC just to win .. 8/1, to win 2-0 .. 70/1 .. ah well, a fool and his money ... ((:>)