Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Hull v Charlton | Sat 16 Jan | 3pm KICK-OFF | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

124»

Comments

• Options
    I know it won't happen and we are very likely to lose this game by a good couple of goals, but I'd personally like to see:

Henderson
    Solly Williams Lennon Holmes-Dennis
    Poyet
    Cousins Jackson
    Gudmundsson
    Vetokele Makienok

Well that'll be if we were against a lesser side and we were playing better. The team to me seems to have a bit of flow about it.

Likely to have Harriott starting to make it a 5 man midfield.

They'll try to show some passion and frustrate them, but eventually the quality they have compared to us will tell and we lose.

2-0 or 3-1 to Hull.
  • Options
    Slightly better performance but a 2-0 defeat.
  • Options
    If Mak is in your 18 you are deluded. Ditto Rojo.
  • Options
    Where 10-1 with skybet to win

Hopefully we will take em to Hull and back.

Nice rate opportunity to use that excellent sentence
  • Options
    Hull City is the only league club which has no letters that you can colour in. Charlton Athletic has four. In the words of @happyvalley, comfortable 4-0 away win.
  • Options
    Yawn, my stock message/prediction applies whoever we play.....We are always good for gifting opponents a goal or two and find it hard to create chances (consequently goals), it is virtually impossible to see beyond a Hull victory. I will elaborate this week. Sitting back is not an option because we can't keep teams out. Going toe to toe is not an option because our attack is just not threatening enough. How do you possibly win games with that dynamic. You need your opponents to have a real off day and a lot of luck.
  • Options
    Assuming Riga has not had opportunity to work or speak to players. They might be free of Fraeye but divides within the squad will still exist. 3-0 loss for us.
  • Options
    The start of the revolution..... We are only going to lose 2-0
  • Options
    ross1 said:

Does Riga take over for tomorrow's game?

NO, he was watching training today and will probably have some input, but officially does not take over until Monday, just the same as GL when he joined
    5-0 to Hull then!
  • Options
    mogodon said:

Turning back to business, can our loyal travelling fans please make sure that Meire (and if present Murray) are given the usual hell. I am sure she will be there to support her recycled puppet.

Happy to oblige.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just to confirm - Riga's not actually in charge for today is he? All the newspapers seem to think he is?
  • Options

Paddy Power .. CAFC just to win .. 8/1, to win 2-0 .. 70/1 .. ah well, a fool and his money ... ((:>)

BetVictor has us 10/1 to win. I've put some money on it. Good feeling about this afternoon.
  • Options
    Hull have a formidable home record and it's difficult to see past a two or three goal defeat. What we must see today, as an absolute minimum, is a big improvement in application and commitment from the Charlton side. If we can demonstrate that, it will at least give Riga something to work with, especially with a few decent players to come back from injury.
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Hull are an actual football team, we're not, Riga isn't a miracle worker, this could be even worse than Huddersfield. Oh, and I'll be in the home end for it all. Perfect.
  • Options

Just to confirm - Riga's not actually in charge for today is he? All the newspapers seem to think he is?

Meire will advise the reporters who is in charge after the final whistle. If we lose, it's Wim. If we win, it's her brilliant new(ish) appointment.
  • Options
    3-1 loss.
  • Options
    4-1 to the tigers

2-0 better than fraeye
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    2/3/4/5-0

Depending on if Hull have their shooting boots on.
  • Options
    Dave2l said:

Where 10-1 with skybet to win

Hopefully we will take em to Hull and back.

Nice rate opportunity to use that excellent sentence

Charlton supporting mate has put £20 on. More money than sense but if it happened will catch him for a few beers later! So for his sake, 1-0 to us. Support the team not the regime!
  • Options

8-0. New manager bounce might help. Let's call it 6-0.

F'kinl a correct score!