Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Where is Katrien?

Has anyone heard anything from her recently? Statement by Roland instead of her, she seems to have disappeared. Has she been kidnapped by protesters and held hostage? Has she run scared? Has she taken a well *cough* deserved vacation? Or has she finally been relieved of her duties and we haven't been told yet?

Comments

• Options
    Mind you, if she had made the statement about Riga joining, would we have believed her?
  • Options
    Sounds like she was at a very important meeting last weekend.
  • Options
    She's doing what cowards do and hiding from any form of responsibility, decision making or criticism. I used to think if I hid under my blanket all the bad stuff would go away. I was 26 though...
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Who fucking cares. Getting her CV sorted if she's got any sense.
  • Options
    She is still here. We would have heard from @Airman Brown if she had left.
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Addicted said:

She's doing what cowards do and hiding from any form of responsibility, decision making or criticism. I used to think if I hid under my blanket all the bad stuff would go away. I was 26 though...

I do that every game at the moment, trust me it doesn't work :wink:
  • Options
    last seen smirking and looking like a cross between Jim Rosenthal and the count from Sesame Street
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    RedChaser said:

Addicted said:

I do that every game at the moment, trust me it doesn't work :wink:
    You're the one in the east stand.
  • Options
    Pinocchio, Pinocchio wherefore art thou Pinocchio?
  • Options
    Davo55 said:

cabbles said:

last seen smirking and looking like a cross between Jim Rosenthal and the count from Sesame Street

The what from Sesame Street?
  • Options

Pinocchio, Pinocchio wherefore art thou Pinocchio?

fuck nose.
  • Options
    The bottom of a laundry bag
  • Options
    Did someone lock her in the laundry basket? Leave her there if so.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    She really is a dreadful person. Hopefully whatever happens on and off the field, the protests against her will intensify
  • Options
    After a statement from Roland admitting mistakes have been made i would think the next one will be that she has stood down.
  • Options
    And carol has been appointed CEO.
  • Options
    cabbles said:

Davo55 said:

cabbles said:

Why did this get 7 LOLs and my original post get none - bastards the lot of yer
    There you go!
  • Options
    She's probably been shifted to "special projects" - this has served as the departure lounge in most places I've worked :-)
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    cabbles said:

Davo55 said:

cabbles said:

Why did this get 7 LOLs and my original post get none - bastards the lot of yer
    I've gone back and given you a lol mate because that was a brilliant assist :wink: .