Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Where is Katrien?

2»

Comments

• Options
    edited January 2016
    Yeh the clubs still a joke but in its own way someone is trying to amend things it seems. Katrien not talking... which is something that is probably wise. Is she just scared and cautious or has she been put in her place by her boss?

I don't know but what will either happen is:

1. she will come out the woodwork if and when things turn around...and only for her to just get put back in her place again by angry fans reminding her of what a twat she is.

2. she will be dismissed. Her job is simply untenable and cant be continued with. The club needs to work how to get rid of her in the most cost effective way.
  • Options
    cabbles said:

Davo55 said:

cabbles said:

last seen smirking and looking like a cross between Jim Rosenthal and the count from Sesame Street

The what from Sesame Street?
    Why did this get 7 LOLs and my original post get none - bastards the lot of yer
    I think you missed the joke, you count... ;-)
  • Options
    I thought this was going to one of those 'where's wally ?' Things...
  • Options
    If I had to make a guess then she is still keeping her head down and we'll next hear from her when the dust has settled. I've thought all along that Duchatelet has put her in post here to "learn the trade" of being a football CEO so that when HE thinks that she is ready - and the timing is right - he can transfer her to be the CEO of St. Truiden - "her club"...and his too I believe.
  • Options
    cafc-west said:

If I had to make a guess then she is still keeping her head down and we'll next hear from her when the dust has settled. I've thought all along that Duchatelet has put her in post here to "learn the trade" of being a football CEO so that when HE thinks that she is ready - and the timing is right - he can transfer her to be the CEO of St. Truiden - "her club"...and his too I believe.

Oi RD!!! She's ready mate.
  • Options
    Nose job?

• Options
    She might be sniffing out new opportunities?
  • Options

Did someone lock her in the laundry basket? Leave her there if so.

Roly's told her to put a sock in it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I should imagine she has told RD that she has had enough of following his commands ending up looking like a muppet. The reason he announced the appointment today was probably because they thought it would crack two birds with one stone. It would take the heat off her and would make us customers feel honoured that he took the time to speak to us about one of his "children". I wouldn't be surprised if he is looking to find some one else in his network of PUPPETS & MUPPETS to take over and put her into storage until he has another crisis with another one of his other "children". She won't be in storage for long given his warped ideas and actions.
  • Options
    She is under that fucking sofa .
  • Options
    She's holing out in Roland's bunker - deep under St Truiden's ground
  • Options
    Rumour has it on Twitter that she has gone...... ‏@danielcafc
  • Options
    Newsshopper saying she met with Riga last night. So sadly, she is still here.

http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/sport/charlton/14206343.New_Charlton_boss_has_meeting_with_chief_executive_in_London/
  • Options
    That might be bits of her?
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Simon E said:

http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/sport/charlton/14206343.New_Charlton_boss_has_meeting_with_chief_executive_in_London/

I just saw that too :-1: ! The battle goes on.
  • Options
    Simon E said:

I bet their meeting was like a scene from Pretty Woman.

(Because he looks like Richard Gere, not because she's a prostitu.... red head).
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2016
    ^ This, you're so right you have got to laugh, quick intro to get the platitudes out of the way over a cup of coffee and after half an hour................... 'I'll leave you two chaps to get to know one another, must dash got a few emails to catch up on'
  • Options
    How is it Wim what ever his name is still gets to keep his job? Unless the players comments of enjoying training was more because of him!

I think it would of been wise to get a experienced number 2 to help Jose along like AD & DM did before.
  • Options
    So basically that "high powered meeting" was

"Jose I know we said you could pick your own back room staff... well I lied, which is so unlike me its true. Anyway here is Wim. I've got to go I've go a Web Summit in Chicago. No way will any fan see that so I can say what I like"
  • Options
    'Jose meet Wim, Wim Jose'. 'Jose you may be Head coach but always remember that Wim is the mastermind behind it all.' 'I'll leave you to it, must dash, I've got a film to catch at Cineworld'
  • Options
    A lady meets a man in a hotel for a short time and leaves. We obviously don't pay him enough for long time! (One for the Asian addicks ;-) )
  • Options
    RD Resting KM for another thousand years!