Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Hull match thread 16/01/16

Afternoon all.....firstly thanks for those of you who stood in on Tuesday at short notice, I wasn't feeling too good....mind you after listening to it and following on here I felt even worse at 9.45 pm!!!
The abject performance on Tuesday against an average Huddersfield side does not auger well for today's trip to high flying Hull......at least it didn't all the time our 'interim coach' was in charge!! However now he has gone, the question we must pose is can Jose Riga, on his second coming, arrest this slide into League one?
I hope for OUR sake he is successful, but the fight to get the regime out of this club must go on and be increased. Papering over the cracks with 'journeymen' will not help JR this time, we need investment ++ if we are to be playing Championship football next season.
I don't think in just 48 short hours that we will see much different today, but i would hope that if we lose it will not be as devastating as Tuesday night!!

I'll bring you the teams as soon as I get them....COYR's

Comments

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!