Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's Hull match thread 16/01/16

Comments

• they break again....and attack....hendo concedes a throw when saving a shot
  • hendo has it
    looks to play long
    long now
    headed back
    something happened you can tell from the noise of the crowd and not these jokers
    a hull throw
  • edited January 2016
    Riga out!
  • We're "all over the shop" at the back.
  • News Shopper Sport ‏@NewsShopperSprt 2m2 minutes ago
    NEARLY ANOTHER GOAL: Snodgrass' inswinging free-kick is nodded on by Davies... just wide. #cafc

Louis Mendez ‏@LouisMend 1m1 minute ago
    23 - Header just wide for Hull from a FK. Might as the FA to check the gradient on this pitch meets FIFA regulations - all one way - #cafc

Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 1m1 minute ago
    21' Both sets of supporters observe a minute's applause to remember Rob Brown - a @HullCity fan who lost his battle with cancer recently

News Shopper Sport ‏@NewsShopperSprt 41s42 seconds ago
    WILLIAMS IS ONCE AGAIN TACKLED NEAR THE HALFWAY LINE. Luckily the Hull attack comes to nothing. #cafc

Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 26s27 seconds ago
    24' Henderson races off his lien to prevent a corner after Williams got in the way of Hayden's 20-yard drive #cafc #CAFCLive

Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial now4 seconds ago
    25' Gudmundsson looks to pick out Jackson with a raking through ball but it's just too far ahead of the Addicks skipper #cafc #CAFCLive
  • they are now knocking our away strip....sarky bastards
  • Sponsored links:

• This guys are right Cnuts
  • We boot clear.
    They say our shirt reminds them of Red Stripe lager.
  • LoOkOuT said:

We've got no bloody mastermind!!!!!

Unfortunately the chair is quite empty.

• I know we are crap but this is an awful commentary
  • BBC "Hull firmly in control. Putting pressure on Charlton but credit to them, they've not caved in yet".
  • Spread out boys
  • Hull attack
    patient
    ball out for our goal kick
  • sam3110 said:

Maybe Riga is already doing the "throw a game, win a game" routine

I was thinking that. Trouble is, he doesn't have the players this time and confidence is really low. It's going to be a rough ride between now and the end of the season.
  • seth plum said:

We boot clear.
    They say our shirt reminds them of Red Stripe lager.

A cold red stripe lager was pretty good, I remember.
  • Sponsored links:

• Bloody hell I had been off my anti depressants since 2010 these clowns been in charge for 2 years I'm now back on them eating chocolate everyday and put on a stone in weight. Please just go RD my heath can't take it
  • hendo long, and ball out off lennon
    riga not happy now
  • "Henderson in black"

About the fourth time that's been mentioned ffs
  • They can read Riga's body language apparently....well they cant bloody commentate
  • Had to come on here to follow the game. Those two northern gobshites doing the 'commentary' are doing my head in!!!
  • they attack....we clear.....
  • Louis Mendez ‏@LouisMend now7 seconds ago
    28 mins - Ball worked to Harriott outside box who shanks his shot and it trickles into the goalie’s arms - #cafc #hcafc
  • If only we could still call on one of Carol's inspirational half time team talks to turn things around.
  • Udders 1-1 Fulham
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!