Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Watt to remain at The Valley (ed. GONE Blackburn to get much needed game time again)

Comments

• Options
    ridiculous!
  • Options
    Joke
  • Options
    I guess if Watt isnt playing (or with us) this Saturday... Lookman would be his natural replacement
  • Options
    HaHaHa...............CAFC the club that just keeps on taking...............the piss!
  • Options
    where? Leeds is my guess
  • Options
    FFS - really?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

where? Leeds is my guess

No doubt be either Rotherham or Bristol City!!
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Talent wise he's a real asset but as we all know there's a lot more to being a footballer than having talent.

I don't think this Twexit has got much to do with finances although I'm sure having his wages off the books helps in the budgetary restraints.

Watt a pity.
  • Options
    pinch of salt
  • Options
    Maybe one day we'll get the full story.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Well he seemed happy enough in that restaurant photo last night

Unless, while Henderson wasn't looking, he stole one of his chips, which started a blazing row!
  • Options

colin1961 said:

It was clear last week he did not want to be at Charlton , very frosty if a few team mates the fact that he would not pass to Gudmunsson and stayed pretty much away from him says it all ...
    Then he had a bust up with Harriott and Euell , it proved to Riga it not going to happen

Absolute crap as ever. Re-inventing history in your own alternative reality.

I made a point of watching him before kick-off and he embraced every player except for JBG. Saying he wouldn't pass to certain players is shite.

About the only thing that has a semblence of truth is the "words" between him and Euell. Hardly a bust up.
    What happened with Euell?
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    What a car crash of a football club...."We are going to bring in experienced championship players" Que the arrivals of Poyet who couldn't get into a relegation rivals team, Williams who i am not doubting is a good player but has spent the last year in the treatment room and Johnston who was not good enough to offer a contract at the end of last year but is good enough to chuck a 18 month contract at now. The new centre half from Liege, well only time will tell.

Riga states "Watt is not for sale" 5 days late "Watt on the move".

Riga "We need to buy players"....still quiet Jose think you have been sold a dummy by RD.

Might be an old cynic but Lookman has been out for all of January, and amazingly "could be back for Rotherham"...nothing to do with the fact that the club has kept him away from a football pitch so he can be sold on transfer deadline and pocket the cash.

Factor in that the players that have been brought in recently didn't either feature or play i.e Vaz Ta , Williams,Poyet, Johnston the club are possibly saying to Jose let them see you are in charge and don't play them. Riga then say's in the press "I am the manager".

What is the point of singing them, does this mean that the guy before who managed a team in Belgium which was the likes of Bromley in this country was buying players or was it the KM buying them as she knew them and Williams was being offered all over the place.

I also have it from a very very reliable source within the football industry players are on silly money, and are no where near the first team.

• Options
    Charlton management. Useless cnuts.