Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2016 World Heavyweight Champions (AJ v Klitshko from Page 20)

Comments

• Options
    Boys and their silly games.
  • Options
    Yes I do I believe Tyson will return, I hope that he returns for the love of what he is doing and not to prove a point,
  • Options
    Slightly off piste but I've had this song now in my head for weeks and it's not totally irrelevant to Tyson Fury.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1FOlV1EYxmg
  • Options
    Try wellbeing and mediation Tyson Fury.
  • Options
    It's a sad thing to read when you hear someone quoted as saying that they don't want to live anymore.
  • Options
    Tyson just needs to stop overcompensating, find a nice young man, and enjoy his life.
  • Options

It's a sad thing to read when you hear someone quoted as saying that they don't want to live anymore.

In the last few days he has said he is retiring; an hour later he is here to stay and the journos can suck dick. God is great and he stated he drinks from Monday to Friday, and does Coke, has Depression, loves boxing, boxing is a pile of shit, etc.

A loose cannon springs to mind.
  • Options
    edited October 2016

Dazzler21 said:

"A community where boys fight " FFS

As opposed to being raised by Liberal parents who let their boys play with Dolls FFS
    I'm hoping this is a whoosh but what's the problem with a boy choosing to play with dolls? If that's what they end up doing, then that is that. So long as they're happy etc...
    If you go back to October 1st, you will see the serious point (unusual for me) i was trying to make about how how fighting is in the DNA of the traveling community. The same happened in London 80 odd years ago when both my Grandads fought in boxing booths around New Cross, as well as closing time in the local pubs in Bermondsey.

I didn't comment on whether boys playing with dolls was good, bad or indifferent; just that we are all raised in different ways and even in 2016,
    The Traveling/Gypsy folk, even those that live in houses now, carry on the ways of their roots: boxing/fighting and horse and cart racing.

This is what i have seen and witnessed with my own eyes around the area i live.
    Ah that makes so much more sense!

I almost put away my ActionMan then... He's the greatest (hero) of them all...

• Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Dazzler21 said:

As opposed to being raised by Liberal parents who let their boys play with Dolls FFS
    I'm hoping this is a whoosh but what's the problem with a boy choosing to play with dolls? If that's what they end up doing, then that is that. So long as they're happy etc...
    If you go back to October 1st, you will see the serious point (unusual for me) i was trying to make about how how fighting is in the DNA of the traveling community. The same happened in London 80 odd years ago when both my Grandads fought in boxing booths around New Cross, as well as closing time in the local pubs in Bermondsey.

I didn't comment on whether boys playing with dolls was good, bad or indifferent; just that we are all raised in different ways and even in 2016,
    The Traveling/Gypsy folk, even those that live in houses now, carry on the ways of their roots: boxing/fighting and horse and cart racing.

My Steve Austin doll will kick his arse.
  • Options
    edited October 2016

Dazzler21 said:

Dazzler21 said:

Ha ha ha genuinely laughed out load at that.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Dazzler21 said:

Dazzler21 said:

Did his bionic eye always used to get full of fluff and crap like my one did?
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    Joshua's November defence looks off with Eddie Hearn pulling out all the stops to get a fight with Klitschko done for December. I'll be amazed if a fight this big can be signed and sealed so quickly. I understand Wlad not wanting to hang around given age and inactivity but it's all very unlike Hearn. Unless the Joshua camp have heard from his camp that Wlad is confirmed shot and a low risk now?
  • Options
    I don't see why Joshua would take the Klitchko fight... Where does he go after for money-spinner, he is only young
  • Options

Dazzler21 said:

Dazzler21 said:

I laughed out loud and then realised you weren't talking about Stone Cold......
  • Options

Dazzler21 said:

Dazzler21 said:

Yeah I was wondering why he didn't include 3:16 in his post
  • Options

Dazzler21 said:

Dazzler21 said:

Ah I thought he meant stone cold too!

Never crossed my mind that it would be the 6 (SIX whole) million dollar man
  • Options

Joshua's November defence looks off with Eddie Hearn pulling out all the stops to get a fight with Klitschko done for December. I'll be amazed if a fight this big can be signed and sealed so quickly. I understand Wlad not wanting to hang around given age and inactivity but it's all very unlike Hearn. Unless the Joshua camp have heard from his camp that Wlad is confirmed shot and a low risk now?

Looking like the 10th Dec for AJ fight
  • Options
    If AJ beats klitchko then I can see a Tyson vs Joshua fight in June/July
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Dazzler21 said:

Dazzler21 said:

Ah I thought he meant stone cold too!

Never crossed my mind that it would be the 6 (SIX whole) million dollar man
    No, that was Ted DiBiase
  • Options
    Typical Hearn, float the possibility of a major fight and then blame the other party when it doesn't come together.

Then nicely match up your fighter with very average opposition.

Klitschko v Browne
    Joshua v Price looking like the fights at the end of the year.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Joseph Parker v Andy Ruiz Jnr has been confirmed for the vacant WBO title in Auckland on December 10.
  • Options

Typical Hearn, float the possibility of a major fight and then blame the other party when it doesn't come together.

Klitschko v Browne

Underwhelmed. As you say, typical Hearn. Should've just kept his mouth shut
  • Options

Klitschko v Browne

Underwhelmed. As you say, typical Hearn. Should've just kept his mouth shut
    It was leaked. I know Hearn isn't exactly popular but the questions were constant.

He can say nothing and people have a go

He can say yes and people will get excited.

And he can say there are no talks and people will call him a liar.

Boxing isn't in this state because of Hearn. Its in a bad state because of bullshit politics and fighters who want highest reward for lowest risk.

Wlad v Browne instead of AJ is the absolute perfect example of this.
  • Options

Joseph Parker v Andy Ruiz Jnr has been confirmed for the vacant WBO title in Auckland on December 10.

Parker's promoters say it's now unlikely the fight will be in NZas they cannot raise the required sponsorship given the tight timeframe. They've approached the NZ government (believe it or not) to see if they might like to stump up some cash to keep the bout in this country given the huge worldwide publicity. The Government is heavily involved in the Americas Yachting Cup for example.

Dallas has been mentioned as a venue for the December fight. The Dallas Cowboys have got a big stadium.
  • Options
    Looking like it will be Molina for AJ in December.
    Looking forward to the typical Hearn "stacked undercard" to try to get people to buy what is really a very poor PPV
  • Options
    Molina thinks AJ doesn't possess one punch knockout power!

https://youtu.be/7LjAJo7Cg7k
  • Options
    buckshee said:

Molina thinks AJ doesn't possess one punch knockout power!

https://youtu.be/7LjAJo7Cg7k

I havd no idea what was after 12 seconds on the video.
  • Options
    Joshua v Molina on the 10th December confirmed on Pay-per-view.

Whyte v Chisora subheadlining. 'Stacked' undercard apparently.
  • Options
    Lucas Browne v "Lets Go Champ" Briggs for the WBA 'regular' title and Joshua v Wlad for the 'super' title next year.

When 1 sanctioning fee just won't do
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!