Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2016 World Heavyweight Champions (AJ v Klitshko from Page 20)

Comments

• Options
    Perfect fight for Joshua
  • Options
    Yeah an easy fight for Joshua, Molina is flat footed and easy to wobble. A tough guy but AJ will bang him out of there much quicker than Wilder did.

Whyte V Chisora could be the interesting one. How much desire Chisora has left could be the deciding factor. He's entered the journeyman stage of his career, a million miles from world title level.
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    Whyte v chisora will be a snooze fest.

Both look difficult opponents to stop and neither has much power.

Whyte by wide UD.
  • Options
    edited November 2016

Whyte by wide UD.

Whyte has power aplenty and I would expect him to beat del boy by stoppage.
  • Options
    bobmunro said:

Whyte by wide UD.

Not personally seen any stoppage power recently to beat someone as durable as del. He beat a disgracefully unfit lewinson acummalating stoppage but was an awful fight and lewinson wouldn't go 2 rounds with any top heavyweight. Never had a limited dave allen in trouble in another stinker.

Still living off wobbling AJ.

If del boy can go 12 rounds with a far superior fighters like pulev and vitali then i don't reckon whyte will and can see it stinking the place out.
  • Options

bobmunro said:

Whyte by wide UD.

Not personally seen any stoppage power recently to beat someone as durable as del. He beat a disgracefully unfit lewinson acummalating stoppage but was an awful fight and lewinson wouldn't go 2 rounds with any top heavyweight. Never had a limited dave allen in trouble in another stinker.

If del boy can go 12 rounds with a far superior fighters like pulev and vitali then i don't reckon whyte will and can see it stinking the place out.
    I agree with you in that I'm not expecting a candidate for fight of the year!! Similarly with the AJ/Molina fight.

I've been to most of AJ's fights, including all of the last half a dozen or so but have no intention of parting with my hard-earned for this one. As far as PPV is concerned, Hearn is having the biggest laugh ever!
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    bobmunro said:

bobmunro said:

Whyte by wide UD.

I agree with you in that I'm not expecting a candidate for fight of the year!! Similarly with the AJ/Molina fight.

I've been to most of AJ's fights, including all of the last half a dozen or so but have no intention of parting with my hard-earned for this one. As far as PPV is concerned, Hearn is having the biggest laugh ever!
    I don't get why AJ has to be ppv against a no hoper. Surely he should just take less money and not have the country pay extra him for an easy nights work.

No one has a divine right to be paid millions for what is a shit fight.
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    bobmunro said:

bobmunro said:

Whyte by wide UD.

Snap no way is Eddie Hearn of my money via a ticket sale for this one

PPV he will get my money as I can't have a fight on and not pay for it on the telly box

Whyte can bang imo but his last fight was a terrible exhibition from himself Just at an off night I'd say

Glad Eddie didn't find Issac an opo for this like he has hoped as I'd have been paying for fuck a

• Options

bobmunro said:

bobmunro said:

Whyte by wide UD.

Snap no way is Eddie Hearn of my money via a ticket sale for this one

PPV he will get my money as I can't have a fight on and not pay for it on the telly box

Whyte can bang imo but his last fight was a terrible exhibition from himself Just at an off night I'd say

Glad Eddie didn't find Issac an opo for this like he has hoped as I'd have been paying for fuck a

Likewise - I'll give Murdoch my money. Can't miss a fight on tv.

But Hearn can do one for live tickets.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I beg to differ, think it's the perfect fight for AJ. Will be more of a test, should still beat him and is a step up. Slow and steady wins the race, talk of Klitchko, as good as it was, is too early.
  • Options
    This is not a box office fight not in a month of Sundays.

Joshua will win easily, Molina is bang average on a good day it's probably a sensible fight for the stage he is at in his career but the fact he has the belt is fraudulent. Hearns undercard had better be packed (yeah fucking right)
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    CAFCsayer said:

I beg to differ, think it's the perfect fight for AJ. Will be more of a test, should still beat him and is a step up. Slow and steady wins the race, talk of Klitchko, as good as it was, is too early.

Klitchko is in his 40's and just got beaten by a one dimensional coked up madman. How much further has he got to deteriorate before he's considered a safe match up?
  • Options

CAFCsayer said:

Klitchko is in his 40's and just got beaten by a one dimensional coked up madman. How much further has he got to deteriorate before he's considered a safe match up?
    Totally agree - it's quite the reverse really, there isn't a heavyweight in the world who's ready for AJ to be honest. Not that AJ is an all time great (yet), it's just that the heavyweight division is hardly awash with talent.
  • Options
    There is one thing for sure this fight is no test for aj it's a very easy very quick win
  • Options

There is one thing for sure this fight is no test for aj it's a very easy very quick win

This. Chris Arreola blew him out inside 1 round and Wilder should've stopped him much quicker. Like Whyte and Chisora, Molina has never seen a salad. AJ in 2 rounds.

• Options
    Lucas Browne tested positive for drugs AGAIN.
    Not sure he'll be able to blame the Russians this time.
    Was due to have a WBA title fight with Briggs, with the winner facing David Haye.
    Perhaps we will see Haye v Briggs after all.
  • Options
    Haye v Bellew confirmed. 4th March @ O2
  • Options
    Any joe rogan or Shanon Briggs fans should have a listen to the JRE podcast from a few days ago, it's a great listen

https://youtu.be/iNxq97ictVw
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Haye v Bellew confirmed. 4th March @ O2

Quite a few scousers in town that weekend then as Everton are away at Spurs the same day.

Don't give Bellew much of a chance to be honest, think Haye has far too much power for him and will KO him inside 5-6 rounds. Pre fight build up listening to these two trash talk each other will probably be more entertaining than the fight.
  • Options
    Scouser I know hates bellew. And Haye. We both reckon it'll be an entertaining fight though... Not sure I'll get tickets though. Anyone thinking of going?
  • Options
    I'm going to get tickets for this. Haye will obliterate Bellew I'll be astonished if it lasts more than 2 rounds
  • Options
    You only have to look at the Stevenson fight to know Haye is all wrong for Bellew.
    Tonys only chance is that Haye hasn't had to break a sweat in 4 years and he'll have to hope hes not half the fighter he was back then.
  • Options
    Bellew is paying for his kids futures with this. It will sell out the O2 get enormous numbers on box office and set both of them for life or until Haye spunk's all his share

Haye is going to badly hurt Bellew, he isn't a big one shot hitter and haye even after years of inactivity I'll still move too sharply and counter too hard. Will be like buying money backing Haye
  • Options
    Carter said:

Bellew is paying for his kids futures with this. It will sell out the O2 get enormous numbers on box office and set both of them for life or until Haye spunk's all his share

Haye is going to badly hurt Bellew, he isn't a big one shot hitter and haye even after years of inactivity I'll still move too sharply and counter too hard. Will be like buying money backing Haye

and the bookies no it, Haye inside 4 at 13/8 looks the best about.
  • Options
    They don't often get it wrong

Don't like all the trash chatting and we've got months of this shit left. Bellew isn't even playing at being a pantomime villain he doesn't have anywhere near the emotional intelligence to engage in anything like witty exchanges it's all macho bluster and this bullshit warrior talk.

• Options
    Carter said:

They don't often get it wrong

Don't like all the trash chatting and we've got months of this shit left. Bellew isn't even playing at being a pantomime villain he doesn't have anywhere near the emotional intelligence to engage in anything like witty exchanges it's all macho bluster and this bullshit warrior talk.

I think the hatred is utter bullshit.
  • Options
    What makes me laugh is that Bellew got destroyed by Andonis so how the hell does he think he'll beat Haye?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!