Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    About time
  • Options
    None of its her fault though.
  • Options
    How sweet, bless.
  • Options
    Well done Jim, better late than never. Now if you could just tell her and him face-to-face while sitting in the Directors Box then good on you sir!
  • Options
    It took him long enough to get off the fence (even during the game yesterday he was sceptical about protest) but another sign that the tide is turning even among the moderates.

Time to ramp up the pressure further as the cracks are now reaching the boardroom door...
  • Options
    Didn't take long for him to change his tune.
  • Options
    SE7toSG3 said:

the tide is turning even among the moderates.

Hoho. ;0)
  • Options
    edited January 2016

Didn't take long for him to change his tune.

If you can't beat em, join em. See you outside the West Stand (with your black and white scarf) next Saturday then Jimbo :wink: .
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Heaven knows I'm missarable now... ;-)
  • Options
    SE7toSG3 said:

SE7toSG3 said:

the tide is turning even among the moderates.

Hoho. ;0)
    Glad someone got it!
    TBH you whooshed me..:0/
  • Options
    Belgian.
    It's Belgian owners, Jim FFS.

I've a good mind to protest after the 'Charlton Nil' gig I've got tickets for.
  • Options
    Jim needs either a proof reader or to turn on spellcheck. But I think it's a good sign ( albeit potentially temporary) that even those who are less concerned about the running of the club and more concerned with results on the pitch have finally reached their turning point
  • Options

Belgian.

How about this then on Sky site now "Fellaini makes a run to, but the Belgium international's header is blocked by Milner."

So is he a Belgium international or a Belgian international?
    The country is Belgium but Fellaini is Belgian!
  • Options
    Nice one Jim Davidson is all I can say! At least he has gone away, thought about it and come to a conclusion.
  • Options
    Righties are always right, as Germany is now discovering. Good lad Jim!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Could read.

Another bitter leftie? Having a dig! At Roland!!
  • Options

Belgian.

Are you sure he don't own Belgium as well?
  • Options
    Perhaps we are nearing the last days of Rome.
  • Options

Belgian.

How about this then on Sky site now "Fellaini makes a run to, but the Belgium international's header is blocked by Milner."

So is he a Belgium international or a Belgian international?
    The country is Belgium but Fellaini is Belgian!
    That does work though. You would call someone who plays for England an England international rather than an English international. But if you wanted to describe his nationality, you'd say he was English.
    England equates to Belgium
    English equates to Belgian.
    Simple.
    England is not equal to Belgium ;-)
  • Options
    If he has written that I reckon she's gone and he knows it.
  • Options
    What does Chalky think ?
  • Options

Anyone helping highlight the problem and sitting on the fans side of the campaign is a plus. This is a Coalition Against Roland Duchatelet. Don't care who he works for his politics or previous wife issues. If Jim is with us on the protest, he's one of us. No time for willy waving. We're on the same side. Well done Jim for putting your views out there.

Delighted that the protest is no time for willy waving...

It'd just be wrong on so many levels (and if we thought the BBC report wad bad....).
  • Options

Anyone helping highlight the problem and sitting on the fans side of the campaign is a plus. This is a Coalition Against Roland Duchatelet. Don't care who he works for his politics or previous wife issues. If Jim is with us on the protest, he's one of us. No time for willy waving. We're on the same side. Well done Jim for putting your views out there.

Delighted that the protest is no time for willy waving...

It'd just be wrong on so many levels (and if we thought the BBC report wad bad....).
    Me too. It's freezing out.