Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Another bitter leftie having a dig at Roland

2»

Comments

• Options
    edited January 2016
    Flip flop flip flop. Make your mind up Jim.

Anyway, good news. Now tell her to her face please Jim.

Assuming she turns up on Saturday.

I hope there's a welcoming committee at Charlton station, from about 12.30 onwards.
  • Options

Flip flop flip flop. Make your mind up Jim.

Anyway, good news. Now tell her to her face please Jim.

Assuming she turns up on Saturday.

I hope there's a welcoming committee at Charlton station, from about 12.30 onwards.

12.30? Seems a bit early for Katrien.
  • Options
    Still Bournemouth won yesterday so Jim'll be happy.
  • Options
    edited January 2016

Anyone helping highlight the problem and sitting on the fans side of the campaign is a plus. This is a Coalition Against Roland Duchatelet. Don't care who he works for his politics or previous wife issues. If Jim is with us on the protest, he's one of us. No time for willy waving. We're on the same side. Well done Jim for putting your views out there.

Delighted that the protest is no time for willy waving...

It'd just be wrong on so many levels (and if we thought the BBC report wad bad....).
    Especially if you did it in the West Stand lifts.
  • Options
    I think there is absolutely no chance that Roland Duchatelet, Richard Murray or Katrien Miere will be at the Valley on Saturday....but if they are.....
  • Options
    It doesn't matter when people make statements. What Davidson is saying is on the money.
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Anyone can change.

Cant post the video, but Huffington Post has a great CamerCorbyn morph.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2016/01/15/jeremy-corbyn-david-cameron-face-swap-debate_n_8987832.html?utm_hp_ref=topical-comedy
  • Options
    seth plum said:

I think there is absolutely no chance that Roland Duchatelet, Richard Murray or Katrien Miere will be at the Valley on Saturday....but if they are.....

I think Pinocchio just might turn up, in addition to all her other, well documented, unpleasant traits, she is also a serial attention seeker.
  • Options
    seth plum said:

Seriously, I doubt that we shall be without all 3 on Saturday.

It would be rude in the extreme to not have a board member present to welcome Blackburn officials.

There might be an air bed or two in the corner of the board room though.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I think they might ask Henderson to greet them.
  • Options
    Jim Davidson is a ladies Man, so would have taken him a bit of time to see through the porkies,
    He can't be a misogynist thou, he has married 5 of them.
  • Options
    How dare a comedian not be a self-righteous leftie!
  • Options

Righties are always right, as Germany is now discovering. Good lad Jim!

Merkel is right wing. Were you thinking of ultra-right, neo fascist, Pegida types? They are never right, but they do tend to win short term political arguments, as we found in the 1930s....

Well I think she was conservative Prague, but bowed to pressure from the left. The result has seen the poor lefties confused as to whether they should now be supporting the rights of their women, their gay community, their transsexual community, their naturist community, or the huge number of Muslim refugees who oppose all of the above, and yes I do include the rights of women in that.
    No I wasn't referring to ultra-right, neo fascists (although that is how lefties like to describe anyone right of centre) I was referring to normal Germans who simply want to retain their laws, their rights, and the quality of life they have become accustomed to.
    Anyway OT, best not allow another thread to develop into another political slanging match, as much as I do enjoy such discussions.

• Options

Godstone said:

Yes. So refreshing. We're you around in the 70s? Oh the laughs we had at funny Jamaicans called chalky, amusing references to hitting the wife and poofs. The good old days. jesus fucking christ thank gawd those days are over.
    White honkey, loved that one, classic comedy. Those were the days when sitcoms were actually funny.

• Options
    Think he may miss his prawn sandwiches after that.
  • Options

Godstone said:

Yes. So refreshing. We're you around in the 70s? Oh the laughs we had at funny Jamaicans called chalky, amusing references to hitting the wife and poofs. The good old days. jesus fucking christ thank gawd those days are over.
    White honkey, loved that one, classic comedy. Those were the days when sitcoms were actually funny.

"now you see me, now you don't"

The zebra crossing joke went down well all those years ago.
  • Options
    "Buy some players... better still get someone in who knows what they're doing"
    Sounds like a plan and very succinct too!
  • Options

Godstone said:

"now you see me, now you don't"

The zebra crossing joke went down well all those years ago.
    Could work both ways that one! Now highly offensive language has taken over instead, the more vulgar the language the more funny it's supposed to be.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

"Buy some players... better still get someone in who knows what they're doing"
    Sounds like a plan and very succinct too!

Are you in favour of the regime at the moment or against ? :wink:

On second thoughts, please don't answer that :smile:
    I need to go to bed soon.
  • Options
    edited January 2016
  • Options

Jim Davidson is a ladies Man, so would have taken him a bit of time to see through the porkies,
    He can't be a misogynist thou, he has married 5 of them.

He's married 5 misogynists.....

Are you sure he's a ladies' man??????
    Jimbo Gay, how very Dare you !

you've Done me like a kipper, NornIrishAddick :blush: