Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bauer to undergo surgery

From Twitter: "A groin surgery is necessary and will be done tomorrow. Can't wait to see myself back on the pitch with the boys!"

Bollocks.

Comments

• Options
    edited January 2016
    Trying to stay positive, think Vardy had a groin operation recently and was back within a week :) hopefully operation doesn't necessarily mean he's going to be out for months!
  • Options
    As long as the treatment actually fixes the problem, ok. But there's been a hell of a lot of injuries that seem to be taking for ever to clear up.
  • Options

it does at Charlton

Of course it does.
  • Options
    RedPanda said:

From Twitter: "A groin surgery is necessary and will be done tomorrow. Can't wait to see myself back on the pitch with the boys!"

Back in 24 hours?
  • Options
    RedPanda said:

Bollocks.

One hopes not for his sake!
  • Options
    Last ten games then. At best.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    See you next season then Patrick
  • Options
    edited January 2016

With our record of diagnosing injuries a player could go in to have his toe nails trimmed and end up out for 6 months with a torn frenum!

Just burst out laughing at work when I read this @Clem_Snide , very funny mate....I'm now getting weirder looks than normal....they already think I'm barking!!
  • Options
    What do we do to our players to end up with so many injuries? Do they start the day with an obstacle course, with the caveat that they have to wear a blind fold and ear plugs?

If so, they could at least remember to take them off for the match
  • Options

See you next season then Patrick

Not if we get relegated :(
  • Options
    See you in the away end Patrick
  • Options
    Hernia I assume. Training after 2 weeks but not playing for 4 I would have thought.
    Might be quicker as surgery maybe different class and he is super fit compared to us mortals.
    Fingers crossed and good luck with the op. We are all looking forward to seeing you back on the pitch.
  • Options
    The chances of Charlton's current misadministration engaging the same medical and surgical professionals as Leicester have for Vardy are absolutely nil. By the standard of the total lack of care and attention paid to Igor & Kashi's (in truth relatively minor) injuries, Patrick will be lucky to be in the frame for pre-season training in July. Otherwise why would the belgian bastard have sanctioned another transfer fee and another fistful of wages each month?
    Good luck PB
  • Options
    RedPanda said:

Bollocks.

I understand from a very reliable source that Patrick is having his 3rd leg extended so he can run faster. (thanks Colin)
  • Options
    Bad news. We won't see him before March I reckon.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Vetokele and Bauer, both with groin injuries... What's going on at that training ground???
  • Options
    LoOkOuT said:

Vetokele and Bauer, both with groin injuries... What's going on at that training ground???

Extra 'training'.
  • Options
    Still no due date on his return.

Great communication.
  • Options
    LoOkOuT said:

Either that or Igor wants to be worried at what his wife is up to when his back is turned ;)
  • Options
    Do they play that game from South Park where they take turns kicking each other in the gonads?
  • Options
    Phew, - I first read this as 'Bauer needs brain surgery'
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:

Great communication.

Shall we wait for the anaesthetic to wear off ?
  • Options

Do they play that game from South Park where they take turns kicking each other in the gonads?

Ro sham bo!
  • Options
    PL54 said:

PaddyP17 said:

Great communication.

Shall we wait for the anaesthetic to wear off ?
    Well you know what I mean - medical advice would surely give a ballpark of "4-6 weeks" or something of that ilk, no?