Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Olympic Stadium; our day in court

1101102103104105107»

Comments

• Not checking again but I think I read that a year ago it was calculated you could build £2.5 billion worth of flats on it. 
  • Not checking again but I think I read that a year ago it was calculated you could build £2.5 billion worth of flats on it. 
    At least, given the size of the plot of land and the location next to a park, a shopping centre and a huge transport hub in Stratford
  • sam3110 said:
    Not checking again but I think I read that a year ago it was calculated you could build £2.5 billion worth of flats on it. 
    At least, given the size of the plot of land and the location next to a park, a shopping centre and a huge transport hub in Stratford
    Plus easy access to the stadium.
  • The financial benefit to WH from the stadium lease being effectively in perpetuity will be reflected in the price of WH shares. Guess what - the taxpayer only got a share of the profits on the sale of WH if it was sold within 5 years (from memory) of the signing of the stadium contract.