Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Olympic Stadium; our day in court

Comments

• Just sent my skeleton argument. Never done one before. That completes all the documentation . The die is cast, the stage is set. I have never been inside a court before, as far as I can remember. So thank you all for your wishes. Really, they give me strength.

Bloody hell Prague - I kinda assumed you were a regular! You certainly have prepared well, but good luck nevertheless.
  • Good Luck Prague
  • See you on Monday @PragueAddick, it'll be a breeze!

• Best of luck on Monday @PragueAddick
  • Bump.

Thought this deserved the attention. Good luck Prague.
  • good luck Prague
  • Good luck to all those involved.
  • Go get em Prague
  • Remember, you're Galioth, thems the Davids.

Good luck, well done on "getting there....."
  • Sponsored links:

• Never been in court before ! Yeah right. Some of your posts are criminal.

;9)
  • I though of him more like this.

• Go get 'em Prague!
  • All the best Prague

• Go get em Prague
  • So not the older version then?

Is he implicating that Katrien is guilty?
  • Never been in court before ! Yeah right. Some of your gilets are criminal.

;9)

:wink:

Good luck @PragueAddick
  • Good luck Prague.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited January 2016
    Total admiration. Anyone who isn't working should really make the effort to attend
  • edited January 2016
    I'm a bit late to the party but all the best for tomorrow Prague, go get em! :wink: .
  • All the very best for tomorrow, Prague - I expect that, for the most part, you'll be able to adopt ICO's oral submissions, given that they got the right answer first time around. Whatever the outcome of the appeal, you've done a great job on this.

I don't know anything about the Freedom of Information legislation but shall try and get along to at least part of the hearing tomorrow to say hello, lend a bit of moral support and meet your good friend Barry Hearn.
  • Looks like illegal State Aid to me. Good luck Prague.
  • Thank you all again. And here is a little nugget I just discovered a couple of hours ago.

Up until - I suppose - the BBC doc. ran, West Ham were labouring under the misapprehension that I am an embittered Orient fan "close to the club" i.e. who goes out drinking with Barry Hearn.

File under 'couldn't make it up' :-)

All these clues .... you're Steve Davis ?

All the best from Sydney ... you have my attention and seem to have a well prepared argument. Good luck.
  • Hope you are having a good night's sleep and that you are on top form tomorrow!
  • I'm sure this morning will be a bit like the bit in Trading Places before Dan Ackroyd and Eddie Murphy go onto the trading floor....

Good luck, and hoping for a similar happy outcome.
  • Good luck today Richard.

They don't like it up 'em!
  • What times Kick-off ?