Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Top 5 badly run clubs and we are number.....

Comments

• Options
    More bad publicity for them!
  • Options
    Kick TV has 325k twitter followers
  • Options
    We won something?!
  • Options
    Good piece, the news is spreading!
  • Options
    We are number 1 say we are number 1
  • Options

Kick TV has 325k twitter followers

And over 1million youtube subscribers
  • Options
    If anyone knew how.... It would be amazing to somehow get this on the half time screen ;) Not that I expect it to happen, but in an ideal world...

Maybe everyone should email this link to Katrien and Roland?
  • Options
    We deserve it too
  • Options
    shit I didn't realise Parma was in such dire straights
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

shit I didn't realise Parma was in such dire straights

Parma have pretty much gone havent they? - They were in dire trouble last season
  • Options
    Lovely to hear the owners described as "cretinous people". Still not sure we are worse than Bolton and their debt of £173 million. But guess they will go into administration, default on their debts and start again. While we will still have Pinocchio and her puppet-master.
  • Options
    why am i laughing at something so fucking sad :(
  • Options
    'The hot mess that is Charlton Athletic'.

Yup.
  • Options
    Well he sure says it straight and doesn't mince his words!

The fact that the we are considered worse that the other four clubs says it all really.

Loved the bit about Parma transferring 250 players in and out over a summer!
  • Options
    This video is actually great. A neutral football media channel, absolutely panning our prats of owners. Sending the link to this video straight to Ms Miere now. I know she won't read/view it, but makes me feel better
  • Options
    After only two years......
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Whens the trophy being presented.
  • Options
    IAgree said:

Well he sure says it straight and doesn't mince his words!

The fact that the we are considered worse that the other four clubs says it all really.

Loved the bit about Parma transferring 250 players in and out over a summer!

You wait until this summer (if the 3 stooges are still there).
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    http://www.ultras-tifo.net/news/3177-lierse-sk-fans-want-to-get-rid-of-egyptian-club-owner.html

Have a read about Lierse. There are many similarities to our case.

In the beginning we where thankful. He brought Lierse from 2nd to first league in 3 years. But then his true nature started to show.

Maged Samy wanted to display the presence of his holding in our club so he started to fiddle with the club jersey. The shirt sponsors became Wadi Degla and the first year he wanted a blue lining on our sacred yellow-black jersey.

He told the newspapers he wanted to play champions league within 5 years (2012) and move to a bigger stadium. But after moving to the Pro League in 2010 the team always faced relegation and were lucky to survive every time.

After a season with protest from YBA, the attendance dropped because there was no atmosphere.

The Belgian board of Lierse started a positive campaign towards supporters. An old club legend, Stanley Menzo, was hired as trainer. A group of supporters was chosen to restore club's values. Samy didn't come to Lierse anymore and all started to fall into place again.

The beginning of this season the first players started to enter our squad. Instead of selecting a few players Maged Samy demanded the trainers to select the majority of the academy players.

It was clear after a few games that these small and skinny players weren't ready and were too young. Lierse started dropping down the table and the trainer Menzo was sacked.

Maged Samy came to belgium one more time. Together with Serbian trainer, 6 of our older man players were forced to leave, many of the loved by fans of Lierse.

@skywalker what is happening there currently? I see they are midtable in the 2nd tier.
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Superb.

Duchatelet, Meire & Murray. You are now officially a laughing stock.

The footballing world are laughing at you !
  • Options
    KM this is all good for your CV !
  • Options
    Worse than Blackpool?

We're really going some.
  • Options
    RedPanda said:

http://www.ultras-tifo.net/news/3177-lierse-sk-fans-want-to-get-rid-of-egyptian-club-owner.html

Have a read about Lierse. There are many similarities to our case.

In the beginning we where thankful. He brought Lierse from 2nd to first league in 3 years. But then his true nature started to show.

Maged Samy wanted to display the presence of his holding in our club so he started to fiddle with the club jersey. The shirt sponsors became Wadi Degla and the first year he wanted a blue lining on our sacred yellow-black jersey.

He told the newspapers he wanted to play champions league within 5 years (2012) and move to a bigger stadium. But after moving to the Pro League in 2010 the team always faced relegation and were lucky to survive every time.

After a season with protest from YBA, the attendance dropped because there was no atmosphere.

The Belgian board of Lierse started a positive campaign towards supporters. An old club legend, Stanley Menzo, was hired as trainer. A group of supporters was chosen to restore club's values. Samy didn't come to Lierse anymore and all started to fall into place again.

The beginning of this season the first players started to enter our squad. Instead of selecting a few players Maged Samy demanded the trainers to select the majority of the academy players.

It was clear after a few games that these small and skinny players weren't ready and were too young. Lierse started dropping down the table and the trainer Menzo was sacked.

Maged Samy came to belgium one more time. Together with Serbian trainer, 6 of our older man players were forced to leave, many of the loved by fans of Lierse.

@skywalker what is happening there currently? I see they are midtable in the 2nd tier.

Lierse : I hope you're aware of the fact Tony Watt played for them before getting a transfer to Standard Liège ...