Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Top 5 badly run clubs and we are number.....

2»

Comments

• Options
    "Top 5 badly run clubs"

Football in this country...
  • Options
    Is there a trophy? Maybe it could be paraded round the pitch on Saturday?
  • Options
    Great presenter and well put, you really know when your in the pooh when your worse than Bolton and black pool
  • Options
    Yay we win.

• Options
    He gets it
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    I think Blackpool and Bolton have it worse than us, not that it's a competition..
  • Options
    If we are above Bolton and Blackpool, we must be really good. Or do I mean bad? ....
  • Options

Superb.

Duchatelet, Meire & Murray. You are now officially a laughing stock.

The footballing world are laughing at you !

In fairness, I think the footballing world are mocking you rather than laughing. And pitying the fans and the club.
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    To be the worst run club in the whole of Europe...that takes some doing. WOW congratulations douchebag what an achievement! It's like the binary opposite of winning the champions league
  • Options
    I have gone away and thought about this - I know that it puts pressure on the owner and CEO and validates our opinions, however it is desperately sad.

It really shows just how inept and toxic the current regime is and what a sorry state the club is in.

Things are going to get a lot worse before this lot go IMO.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Great presenter and well put, you really know when your in the pooh when your worse than Bolton and black pool

I used to go Primary and Secondary school with him. Hopefully I was in the back of his mind when he was ranting!

• Options
    Who the blimey is Bob O'Sullivan - I'm getting all confused up again
  • Options
    Congratulations, Latrine.

(Bit of toilet humour).
  • Options
    Probably the only time we get compared to Olympic Marseille and Parma. Ever. Big pat on the back RD.
  • Options
    Well there we go....what a laughing stock we have become, I guess RD and KM are happy though....coz they down give a shit!!!
  • Options
    No Surprise. We all knew this is the case.
  • Options

Is there a trophy? Maybe it could be paraded round the pitch on Saturday?

I thought that would be the flash protest; try to force the trophy into Squirrel Features' hand, like some bailiff diligently delivering a court order.
  • Options
    mogodon said:

Superb.

In fairness, I think the footballing world are mocking you rather than laughing. And pitying the fans and the club.
    That's a bit harsh. What the feck have I done ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Surprisingly funny in a gallows humour kind of way. Good to see off the determined challenges of Notlob and Blackpool both of which are terribly run, let's keep the protests up.
  • Options
    As a Medway Addick for Over40 years I never imagined being in a lower division than Gillingham,how have we become the laughing stock that we now are,10 years ago,other clubs looked up to us and complimented us on the way we were run and how the club engaged supporters ,we were a lot of peoples second favourite club,respected by opposing teams and their supporters.To come to this is just so very sad.
  • Options

mogodon said:

Superb.

That's a bit harsh. What the feck have I done ?
    Sorry! Replace 'you' with 'them'
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    KM: Yeah we are Number One... Hang on one moment......Its all a lie I order you YOU MUST NOT BELIEVE ZIS NONSENSE.