Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Press day 21/01/16

2»

Comments

• Options

Doesn't sound, like Watt, has given Riga any signs, that he wants to play for Charlton.

I'm not sure, you can, tell that much, from these, comments.
  • Options
    Desperately trying to use Riga as their mouthpiece to bring fans onside. 'Please stop protesting.'
  • Options

Desperately trying to use Riga as their mouthpiece to bring fans onside. 'Please stop protesting.'

It will all end in tears.
  • Options

Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 20m24 minutes ago
    JR | " Tony watt was due to join cardiff but is looking elsewhere. I am happy he is part of my squad but we need to balance the books #cafc

He can look where he likes, but can he actually play for anyone else this season if he signs elsewhere? How is balancing the books a short-term priority?
    Perhaps RD has an idea that he might be forced to sell. Getting some money back might appeal ?

• Options
    If Watt doesn't want to play for us, then we have to sell him. No point having him around, being bored and negative
  • Options
    I really can't help but like the geezer
  • Options

If Watt doesn't want to play for us, then we have to sell him. No point having him around, being bored and negative

How much is he going to be worth with a week left and not wanted by the club and doesn't want to play here. Don't see his fee being anything other than 'Undisclosed'.
  • Options

Support the team for 90 minutes. Protest the rest of the time. Simples!

• Options
    It's interesting that Riga is saying we don't have the best players but we can be a good team considering that in previous interviews the players have always said it's a great squad and one of the best they've played with. Either Riga's not keeping to the party line or the players aren't very good at judging talent
  • Options

It's interesting that Riga is saying we don't have the best players but we can be a good team considering that in previous interviews the players have always said it's a great squad and one of the best they've played with. Either Riga's not keeping to the party line or the players aren't very good at judging talent

I thought the same but I think Riga could be lost in translation a little. Which is just what we need right now, isn't it? No sense in having a straight talker like Pearson in charge. Mis-communication....that's what we need more of.....we definitely haven't had enough of that.....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Makes it feel like we've got an actual Manager again with his comments... rather than someone coming out with dribble all the time

Drivel not dribble. (Pedant alert).
    Nah I know... I deliberately put dribble as the former seemed too kind to Fraeye