Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

How is this standoff going to end?

2»

Comments

• Options
    "I tried being reasonable, I didn't like it." - Clint Eastwood
  • Options
    50p.
  • Options
    League 1
  • Options

MrLargo said:

Weird, isn't it? If I recall correctly, he paid about £20m to buy the club - I wonder what our market value is now, and what it will be in League 1 next season, a league lower and a few thousand supporters worse off than when he bought us.

Will he want to cut his losses before he loses any more money, or carry on his masterplan in the misguided belief that success will eventually follow?

Yet apparently wants £50m according to Richard Murray. Deluded.

I think @Henry Irving is right though. He'll leave just as he arrived. Suddenly.

I do genuinely worry we are hurtling towards non-league with Duchatelet as owner.
    £50 million is what came out of Murray's trap to me before the Forest game, so straight from the horse's mouth.
    £50 Million...He's off his head!!
    Buy the time this bunch of Hoofwanking Bunglecunts leave he'll be lucky to get a fiver!
    Duchatelet is not going to sell us cheaply, with that I reckon the s*** will hit the fan with the club.

Portsmouth mk11 in the making.
  • Options

MrLargo said:

Weird, isn't it? If I recall correctly, he paid about £20m to buy the club - I wonder what our market value is now, and what it will be in League 1 next season, a league lower and a few thousand supporters worse off than when he bought us.

Will he want to cut his losses before he loses any more money, or carry on his masterplan in the misguided belief that success will eventually follow?

I think @Henry Irving is right though. He'll leave just as he arrived. Suddenly.

I do genuinely worry we are hurtling towards non-league with Duchatelet as owner.
    £50 million is what came out of Murray's trap to me before the Forest game, so straight from the horse's mouth.
    £50M must be the sum total of everything he has spent/loaned the club and he wants it all back ? In which case he can hardly use the "£9M" spent on players as an argument in his favour as He hasn't spent it at all because it will eventually return to him. (not that I believe the £50M figure)
  • Options
    I hope Roland wakes up, realises that he can make loads of money by getting us into the premiership and then selling. In conjunction with getting a decent manager & CEO.
  • Options

I hope Roland wakes up, realises that he can make loads of money by getting us into the premiership and then selling. In conjunction with getting a decent manager & CEO.

Sorry G...didn't realise you were in the pub already. Will get there as soon as I can mate!! Looks like I have a lot of beer catching up to do!!!!!
  • Options
    TelMc32 said:

Sorry G...didn't realise you were in the pub already. Will get there as soon as I can mate!! Looks like I have a lot of beer catching up to do!!!!!
    On the way to the museum, last football one, I was in, was Barcelona and they had basketball trophies in there. WTF.

Having said that, they did have a lot of them.
  • Options
    Roland is acting a bit like a gambling addict. He believes it's all going to work out in the end if he just keeps going, and that he's going through a brief rough patch despite what everyone tells him. What he should really do is stop immediately and try to make amends with everyone he's hurt on the way.
  • Options
    Hex said:

MrLargo said:

£50M must be the sum total of everything he has spent/loaned the club and he wants it all back ? In which case he can hardly use the "£9M" spent on players as an argument in his favour as He hasn't spent it at all because it will eventually return to him. (not that I believe the £50M figure)
    If it's 50 mill then he has to take all the debt with him
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    With me being hungry and thirsty it seems