Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's Blackburn Match thread 23/01/16 (and off pitch activities)

Comments

• 6' CHANCE! Watt gets on the end of Cousins' lofted pass, he squares for Vetokele in the box but it's just behind him. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • cuz wins it...to watt...igor just misses it.....tex wins it...cuz...tex....great play....but cuz is tackled.....and they come forward
  • Come on, you can do it.
  • Bergdych?!? WTF? Zach Effing Bergdych?!? In a football team? I am literally lost for words. It must be some registration fiddle, Riga's tried to sign some player, Roly the Douche or the FL have refused to do the admin so JR has thought "that imposter ZFB has been m.i.a. since he arrived, never tried a leg, so nobody will recognise that I've put someone else in his shirt, the bone idle shirker won't dare to speak up so long as he gets paid (the mercenary cnut) I'll worry about the paperwork next week"
    If Roald Dahl was writing the script ZFB would deliver a sparkling, match winning, performance, scoring one and laying on one each for Wattokele; log on here on Sunday and rightly tell me to quietly suck it. But Mr Dahl has been dead for years, as dead as Charlton's season.
    Chin up - soon be Christmas
  • We will win this game
  • cuz is penalised for a fk...fk taken....our gk
  • Bergdych?!? WTF? Zach Effing Bergdych?!? In a football team? I am literally lost for words. It must be some registration fiddle, Riga's tried to sign some player, Roly the Douche or the FL have refused to do the admin so JR has thought "that imposter ZFB has been m.i.a. since he arrived, never tried a leg, so nobody will recognise that I've put someone else in his shirt, the bone idle shirker won't dare to speak up so long as he gets paid (the mercenary cnut) I'll worry about the paperwork next week"
    If Roald Dahl was writing the script ZFB would deliver a sparkling, match winning, performance, scoring one and laying on one each for Wattokele; log on here on Sunday and rightly tell me to quietly suck it. But Mr Dahl has been dead for years, as dead as Charlton's season.
    Chin up - soon be Christmas

Something seems to have upset you
  • Black and white scarves on show..stand up if you want them out rings loud and clear
  • we have a gk....hendo goes long....watt jumps......they have a throw
  • Sponsored links:

• We will win this game

NLA the Oracle.

Where's "Masicat never wrong" when you need him?

• See if the owner doesn't mind a mural and bung him a few quid.

I'm not sure many people would be keen on having a mural of a squirrel faced woman dressed up as Pinnochio on the side of their house.
  • 8' The Valley faithful are in fine voice this afternoon. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Reading 0 Weds 1
  • throw taken and they win another one....near our area....taken.....lennon clears..they have another throw taken...lennon clears again...this time long
  • solly has it....to igor but too long....they clear....cuz...jj wins a throw
  • Oggy Red said:

We will win this game

NLA the Oracle.

3-1
  • Solid start by tex by the sound of it
  • throw taken....solly to igor....wins another throw....deep in their half....watt....jbg....cuz.....tex....but ball is cut out.....and they have a throw
  • Oggy Red said:

We will win this game

NLA the Oracle.

In St Vincent....we will win this...
  • Sponsored links:

• Solidgone said:

Leaflets rain down into the directors box.

Good.
  • throw taken...back to keeper.....he goe long.....tex wins it...fox.....losses it but we have a gk
  • Love St Vincent..
  • gk taken...long.....igor jumps.....fox...jj.....fox.....lennon...to hendo.....goes long....jj wins it..to berg....now fox....jj to igor but just too long.....jj to cuz....but they win it back....and we have a throw
  • Solidgone said:

Leaflets rain down into the directors box.

Good.
    Should be a dirty protest cover them in piss and shit
  • watt attacks......into box....ball to hand...ref gives nothing...they clear......fox to watt....jbg....into box....but cross is over the bar
  • masicat said:

Oggy Red said:

We will win this game

NLA the Oracle.

In St Vincent....we will win this...
    Is that the new mascot, each to their own. ;)

• 15' Gudmundsson finds space before curling an effort just over the bar. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • gk taken....addicks playing well......tex wins it......to fox.....they win it back and attack.....cross comes in...jbg blocks...corner