Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

KM at game ?

Comments

• Options
    edited January 2016
    The door between the Keith Peacock Suite (where I was) and the room where KM entertains the opposition officials, was locked today. It was quite funny when KM came through the KPS and had to knock at the door of her own dining room to get in.
  • Options
    John Humphrey

She was advised by security to sit at the back of the box
  • Options

Who's the guy bottom right with the scarf? Know the face and been bugging me I can't think of his name.
    John Humphries
    Good God, he's looking old now!
  • Options
    John Humphrey
  • Options
    Sorry meant John Humphrey
  • Options
    Humphrey
  • Options
    She was advised to sit in a different seat to normal.

• Options
    Only 2 people smiling in the pic-KM and her boyfriend Big Billy from Brussels.
  • Options

Who's the guy bottom right with the scarf? Know the face and been bugging me I can't think of his name.
    John Humphries
    He doesn't look happy
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Matttees said:

Only 2 people smiling in the pic-KM and her boyfriend Big Billy from Brussels.

It's Roy, from Eltham actually ;-)
  • Options
    What was the stuff chucked into the director's box from the top tier after about 5 minutes?
  • Options
    Missed It said:

What was the stuff chucked into the director's box from the top tier after about 5 minutes?

protest cards / leaflets I think
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Who's the bloke with the beard in front of Murray? He kindly stopped his car in Floyd Road to take a leaflet before the game.

Edit: Ah, did someone say John Humphreys... :smile:
  • Options

Yes I saw her from outside walk into the west stand directors' lounge just before the protest started. Can't be enjoying it much. Roland is a fucking coward for letting a woman take the brunt and if she has any self respect she should walk but I imagine her mindset is very much "I won't let these bastards beat me" due to misguided inspiration from Ally McBeal, Sex and the City and Bodyform adverts.

Reckon she watches Loose Women an all
  • Options

It apparently walked into the fans bar surrounded by large chaps and spouted rubbish. Plus ca change...

Large? Well thanks for that....

But on that note, I did get to hear what she was saying to the fans.

Her lies included, she never stated we was customers, she's been advised/chosen not to do any interviews as it keeps on getting taken out of context, she said they know they've made mistakes, mentioned when asked about how she's always employing a manager straight after sacking one (but there being an interview process) that she gets CV's on her desk every day from managers and the last thing was that we've got a few experienced players coming in but they wanted to get the game dealt with first and will announce a few players this week hopefully...
  • Options

Yes, John Humphries with Bryan Kynsie next to him

John Humphrey was a fantastic footballer.

My all time favourite player.
    He really was. Ultimate pro and multiple POTY awards with us says it all.
  • Options

It apparently walked into the fans bar surrounded by large chaps and spouted rubbish. Plus ca change...

Her lies included, she never stated we was customers, she's been advised/chosen not to do any interviews as it keeps on getting taken out of context, she said they know they've made mistakes, mentioned when asked about how she's always employing a manager straight after sacking one (but there being an interview process) that she gets CV's on her desk every day from managers and the last thing was that we've got a few experienced players coming in but they wanted to get the game dealt with first and will announce a few players this week hopefully...
    Diversion tactics, it was not out of context, we have seen the video in Dublin
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2016
    She has got to the stage where she has told the lie so many tines that she actually believes that it is now the the truth.

It is also true that she has been told to keep quiet. That might change when the current interim comms guy leaves and the new one comes in, that's the new comms person that actually has no experience in press and comms.
  • Options

mogodon said:

She seems to have reached that stage when she genuinely cannot separate fact from fiction. Which means she doesn't know when she is lying. As in, she admits better communication is needed and then says she has been 'advised; not to do any interviews. Even though she did one with the Guardian this week.
    she's a sociopath. Sociopaths don't even know when they're lying and genuinely come to believe the lies they talk about. Sociopaths also generally are very charming... sounds like some one we know
    Yes this is very true
  • Options

Yes I saw her from outside walk into the west stand directors' lounge just before the protest started. Can't be enjoying it much. Roland is a fucking coward for letting a woman take the brunt and if she has any self respect she should walk but I imagine her mindset is very much "I won't let these bastards beat me" due to misguided inspiration from Ally McBeal, Sex and the City and Bodyform adverts.

That really isn't relevant. She's the CEO, a corporate lawyer and it shouldn't make any difference whether she's a woman in her 20s or a grizzled bloke in his 50s.
    These sort of statements make me laugh. People come out with these just so they appear to be on the PC band wagon and are a modern man. (whatever one of those is)
    You are right in an ideal world it shouldn't be relevant, but we don't live in an ideal world the reality is that it is relevant because no real man (modern or otherwise) should hide behind a women. RD is a coward for using a woman to do his dirty work.
  • Options
    Greenie said:

These sort of statements make me laugh. People come out with these just so they appear to be on the PC band wagon and are a modern man. (whatever one of those is)
    You are right in an ideal world it shouldn't be relevant, but we don't live in an ideal world the reality is that it is relevant because no real man (modern or otherwise) should hide behind a women. RD is a coward for using a woman to do his dirty work.

So would the situation be different if we had a male CEO?
  • Options

Greenie said:

So would the situation be different if we had a male CEO?
    I guess he wouldn't have sexual songs sang about him,
    but Katrien, as a young woman was given a longer Honeymoon period than a guy in the same job, and would of had more heated discussions on Trains and tube journeys when the team have been so feeble in the last two years.
  • Options

But on that note, I did get to hear what she was saying to the fans. Her lies included, she never stated we was customers, she's been advised/chosen not to do any interviews as it keeps on getting taken out of context, she said they know they've made mistakes, mentioned when asked about how she's always employing a manager straight after sacking one (but there being an interview process) that she gets CV's on her desk every day from managers and the last thing was that we've got a few experienced players coming in but they wanted to get the game dealt with first and will announce a few players this week hopefully...

See, she cannot speak without bullshit coming out. She honestly wants us to believe she has a pile of CVs from managers and yet, despite that, Luzon, Fraeye and Riga are the best of the bunch. There are a lot of decent managers out of work in England, But none of them match up to Karel Fraeye? It beggars belief.

The core issue is she knows nobody in the world of football, let alone the world of British football, who is not part of the network.
  • Options
    mogodon said:

But on that note, I did get to hear what she was saying to the fans. Her lies included, she never stated we was customers, she's been advised/chosen not to do any interviews as it keeps on getting taken out of context, she said they know they've made mistakes, mentioned when asked about how she's always employing a manager straight after sacking one (but there being an interview process) that she gets CV's on her desk every day from managers and the last thing was that we've got a few experienced players coming in but they wanted to get the game dealt with first and will announce a few players this week hopefully...

There are a lot of decent managers out of work in England, But none of them match up to Karel Fraeye?
    Sounds like one for the fans forum.

• Options
    Swisdom said:

John Humphrey

She was advised by security to sit at the back of the box

Gave you a like as you were first to get his name right @Swisdom :smile:

One of the classiest and best defenders I have seen was JH.
  • Options
    John Humphrey. Now Sports master and English teacher at Highgate boys school in north London