Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

KM at game ?

13»

Comments

• Options
    markmc68 said:

John Humphrey. Now Sports master and English teacher at Highgate boys school in north London

http://www.highgateschool.org.uk/about/staff-and-resources/staff-list
    Mr J HUMPHREY, UEFA (Head of Football)
  • Options
    UEFA Head of Football. Has Blatter finally gone then?
  • Options

Greenie said:

These sort of statements make me laugh. People come out with these just so they appear to be on the PC band wagon and are a modern man. (whatever one of those is)
    You are right in an ideal world it shouldn't be relevant, but we don't live in an ideal world the reality is that it is relevant because no real man (modern or otherwise) should hide behind a women. RD is a coward for using a woman to do his dirty work.

So would the situation be different if we had a male CEO?
    What do you think?
  • Options
    edited January 2016

Not sure how true this is, however it wouldn't surprise me, after some of stories about banning people for taking photos, along with customers getting kick out.

I thunk we are starting to get a bit paranoid. There'll be plain-clothed police in the North Stand next in case anyone chants nasty things about Roland ...
  • Options

Not sure how true this is, however it wouldn't surprise me, after some of stories about banning people for taking photos, along with customers getting kick out.

• Options
    Stig said:

UEFA Head of Football. Has Blatter finally gone then?

*Platini

;)