Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

German Addicks

Met these nice chaps yesterday

Comments

• Options
    Had a chat with our German friends yesterday, they come from near Dortmund (I think. Their English is not too good)
    They support CAFC and come to EVERY home game because of OUR HISTORY and that we a nice bunch.
    They don't like the regime.

Katie take note.
  • Options

Had a chat with our German friends yesterday, they come from near Dortmund (I think. Their English is not too good)
    They support CAFC and come to EVERY home game because of OUR HISTORY and that we a nice bunch.

Katie take note.

Yeah they come from Munster, the chap I met spoke perfect English.
  • Options
    Do you know if they were friends and all picked Charlton as a group or if they were all randomly supporting Charlton then got together?
  • Options
    Loads of them in the lib yesterday
  • Options

Do you know if they were friends and all picked Charlton as a group or if they were all randomly supporting Charlton then got together?

I'll ask them.
  • Options
    Do you think they fancy a trip to Jena?
  • Options
    se9addick said:

Katie take note.

Yeah they come from Munster, the chap I met spoke perfect English.
    Lovely place Münster, gorgeous little Christmas markets (at Christmas mind; not all year round!!!). Was based near there for 5 years in late 80s - early 90s.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Welcome guys.
  • Options

RCK Genk pre saison

Seb looks like he's got flag envy.
    I was just thinking that would make a caption competition, what is Seb thinking?
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    Lol! This is a brilliant thread. I often stay overnight in Münster when I'm driving to the UK from Denmark. I'll have to meet up for a beer or two with these guys next time I'm in town.
  • Options

Hi! I`m Marc from the German Addicks.
    We are 5 crazy guys who try as often as possible to support the team.
    Again and again we bring new guys to convince the Valley.
    We come from Münster, Rheine and Neuenkirchen/Westfalen.
    In the beginning we just drove only to 1 game in season.
    Now we`ll travel by plane, camper, bus or car ... 1200 kilometers for the Addicks!...As often as possible!

It`s true, the history of the club is unique.
    Fantastic Fans! Very beautiful stadium!Unbelievable support!

We are always happy to meet CAFC supporters!
    See you!
    Marc-Matthias-Christian-Christian(Bracki)-Otto

good for you, most impressive
  • Options
    edited February 2016

Welcome @GermanAddick

Nein, Wilkommen @DeutscheAddick
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

You're every time welcome
  • Options

Lol! This is a brilliant thread. I often stay overnight in Münster when I'm driving to the UK from Denmark. I'll have to meet up for a beer or two with these guys next time I'm in town.

You're every time welcome
  • Options

Marc - sent you a PM
  • Options
    Utter madness. You have been to more games than out intrepid leader Roland.

So sorry we were the only game you could get tickets for.
  • Options
    You guys any good at protests?!
  • Options
    Brilliant, just brilliant. I ask myself, why would anyone voluntarily become a Charlton fan from Germany and then come to so many games. Huge kudos.

You must be nuts though.
  • Options

Katie take note.

Every home game? That's more than me, and I'm a season ticket holder living six miles from the ground! Ein großes Lob an die deutschen Addicks.
  • Options

Hi! I`m Marc from the German Addicks.
    We are 5 crazy guys who try as often as possible to support the team.
    Again and again we bring new guys to convince the Valley.
    We come from Münster, Rheine and Neuenkirchen/Westfalen.
    In the beginning we just drove only to 1 game in season.
    Now we`ll travel by plane, camper, bus or car ... 1200 kilometers for the Addicks!...As often as possible!

It`s true, the history of the club is unique.
    Fantastic Fans! Very beautiful stadium!Unbelievable support!

We are always happy to meet CAFC supporters!
    See you!
    Marc-Matthias-Christian-Christian(Bracki)-Otto

@GermanAddick Marc, Matthias, Christian, Christian und Otto, Sie müssen verrückt sein, aus Deutschland zu kommen, aber wir lieben dich dafür. Viele von uns werden Spiele im Valley der nächsten Saison zu boykottieren. Werden Sie das gleiche tun? Es wäre gut, Sie bei Auswärtsspielen, anstatt zu sehen .