Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

German Addicks

2»

Comments

• Options
    I like Munster know it well from a misspent period serving Queen & country.
  • Options
    Do you have many millions of Euro to spare for a good cause?

Seriously, great effort.
  • Options
    I think they were sitting in my row on Saturday, well if it wasn't them it was another group of Germans. Hope my jaded groaning when Readings winner went in didn't put them off:-)
  • Options

Hi! I`m Marc from the German Addicks.
    We are 5 crazy guys who try as often as possible to support the team.
    Again and again we bring new guys to convince the Valley.
    We come from Münster, Rheine and Neuenkirchen/Westfalen.
    In the beginning we just drove only to 1 game in season.
    Now we`ll travel by plane, camper, bus or car ... 1200 kilometers for the Addicks!...As often as possible!

It`s true, the history of the club is unique.
    Fantastic Fans! Very beautiful stadium!Unbelievable support!

We are always happy to meet CAFC supporters!
    See you!
    Marc-Matthias-Christian-Christian(Bracki)-Otto

Guys a warm welcome on board!

My knowledge of German football is ahem, very limited, although I am currently watching Hannover v Wolfsburg on BT sport.

Are there any players in the German league who are half decent, & who would consider joining Charlton?

What do you think of the standard of German football leagues compared to the British leagues?

• Options

Now we`ll travel by plane, camper, bus or car ... 1200 kilometers for the Addicks!...As often as possible!

See you!

Wilkommen und schone grusse von Charlton life.
  • Options

See you!

@GermanAddick Marc, Matthias, Christian, Christian und Otto, Sie müssen verrückt sein, aus Deutschland zu kommen, aber wir lieben dich dafür. Viele von uns werden Spiele im Valley der nächsten Saison zu boykottieren. Werden Sie das gleiche tun? Es wäre gut, Sie bei Auswärtsspielen, anstatt zu sehen .
    Hopefully the regime be gone in the new season !
    Otherwise we will support you!
  • Options

Had a chat with our German friends yesterday, they come from near Dortmund (I think. Their English is not too good)
    They support CAFC and come to EVERY home game because of OUR HISTORY and that we a nice bunch.
    They don't like the regime.

Katie take note.

Every home game? That's more than me, and I'm a season ticket holder living six miles from the ground! Ein großes Lob an die deutschen Addicks.

See you!

@GermanAddick Marc, Matthias, Christian, Christian und Otto, Sie müssen verrückt sein, aus Deutschland zu kommen, aber wir lieben dich dafür. Viele von uns werden Spiele im Valley der nächsten Saison zu boykottieren. Werden Sie das gleiche tun? Es wäre gut, Sie bei Auswärtsspielen, anstatt zu sehen .
    Hopefully the regime be gone in the new season !
    Otherwise we will support you!

Had a chat with our German friends yesterday, they come from near Dortmund (I think. Their English is not too good)
    They support CAFC and come to EVERY home game because of OUR HISTORY and that we a nice bunch.

Katie take note.

Every home game? That's more than me, and I'm a season ticket holder living six miles from the ground! Ein großes Lob an die deutschen Addicks.

Katie take note.

Not every game ... as many as possible!
  • Options

See you!

Guys a warm welcome on board!

My knowledge of German football is ahem, very limited, although I am currently watching Hannover v Wolfsburg on BT sport.

Are there any players in the German league who are half decent, & who would consider joining Charlton?

What do you think of the standard of German football leagues compared to the British leagues?

In my opinion,we need a new left-back and right-back.
    Sorry,I like these guys,but the both are not strong enough in tackle and tactics.
    A lot of good german players change in the league only to pick up these crazy salaries.
    We have a good german man #5
    The Academy forms good players.This is the right way we have to do.
    For example, in Germany it is not allowed lendings for weeks, or 2-3 months .I don`t like it.It makes no sense.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Welcome aboard our German friends. Your love of our club, the history of our club, shines through, and let me extend a big thank you for making that long regular trip to SE7. Have a look at the 'greatest hits' video in one of the other threads (something to do with being moved to tears/crying) to see when we were good, bloody good, and when we returned to the Valley, long before we were dismantled by our current owner.
  • Options

Heard we got a few from Sidcup in our ranks an all

A few Germans from Sidcup?