Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

How Far Do We Go?

2»

Comments

• Options

Sage said:

It's good advice and must try to remember that when at The Valley. Unfortunately, he is someone who thinks he's always right and very opinionated who isn't worth the time of day.

I must not show my ire, but instead keep supporting the team, not the regime.

Thanks for the advice, I've got to keep my cool with things, just sometimes people like this idiot really makes things difficult.

We've all got people around us like that Sage yes its infuriating when they sneer etc when you stand up to the chant. The most irratating bit is that they disagree with our protest but don't have any other ideas for the change they agree needs to be made. But hey you know what, when we have got this regime out and they are benefiting from our achievements I shall have the greatest pleasure of boasting about the fans who stuck to protesting giving everyone their charlton back.
    Unfortunately, I couldn't agree more. They don't want to support what change we are trying to bring, but when that change has happened, they will claim to be part of what went on.

You also have the people who are so deluded and don't know whether it's day or night as their heads are so firmly up their arse and buried into the sand, that they genuinely believe this regime haven't done anything wrong and is good for the club.

I know every club has a variety of people supporting them, all entitled to their own opinions, but it worries me about some people who do claim to support Charlton...
  • Options

Keep the faith sage, we will defeat the rebel scum.

Aren't we the rebels???
  • Options
    LoOkOuT said:

Aren't we the rebels???
    Absolutely, against the evil Belgian Empire, headed up by the maniacal Emperor Rolatine
  • Options

What could he saying?
    "Lord Murray... rise"
    "Ah Katrien my young apprentice, now I sense you want to continue your search for the one who displayed that banner"
    "Tony Keohane I want that block of flats in the South Stand fully operational when the Rebel fleet arrives"
    "A job application to replace Bob Peeters?!?! And now young Curbwalker, you will die"
  • Options
    Mackle said:

LoOkOuT said:

Aren't we the rebels???
    Absolutely, against the evil Belgian Empire, headed up by the maniacal Emperor Rolatine
    Hmm, Addickted2TheReds as Luke Skywalker, CurbIt as Princess Leia, Davo55 as Han Solo, AirmanBrown as Obiwan Kenobe, Henry Irving as Chewbacca, Rikofold as C3PO and AFKA as R2D2?
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    aliwibble said:

Mackle said:

LoOkOuT said:

Aren't we the rebels???
    Hmm, Addickted2TheReds as Luke Skywalker, CurbIt as Princess Leia, Davo55 as Han Solo, AirmanBrown as Obiwan Kenobe, Henry Irving as Chewbacca, Rikofold as C3PO and AFKA as R2D2?
    C3PO's a new one. I'm normally compared to Jabba the Hut.
  • Options
    and the rest of us are Ewoks

and when we get the owner out you know we will throw one hell of a shindig...

• Options
    Afka as R2D2 haha, that is brilliant.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2016
    aliwibble said:

Mackle said:

LoOkOuT said:

Aren't we the rebels???
    Oi! I'm Ben Kenobe

: - )
  • Options
    You're more like George Lucas... ;-)
  • Options
    How did i know where that was going @aliwibble :-)