Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Richard Murray – Can you please explain what the club has done to communicate better with fans....

since your official statement..........We are waiting..............................................

Comments

• Options
    Approaching 3 weeks..
  • Options
    I might be mistaken, but the last time I saw a picture of him he seemed to have adopted Pinocchio's trademark smirk.

Worried from Bexley.
  • Options
    Suspect almost everyone when they read it knew it was a lie aimed at the media and not fans. Spin without much thought that it would be horribly exposed by inaction.

A shame that Murray has utterly tarnished his legacy at the club.
  • Options
    Well Katrien spoke to the head of stewarding to send a message to get the boy with the flag evicted from the stadium. Communication is beginning..
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

We are in a process of Interim Communication - the search for Real Communication will start in 8-10 weeks time.

By which point relegation from advanced communication league to basic communication league will already be all but confirmed!
  • Options
    They are interviewing the communications people after they came under fire for lying about Interviews in the past, should be concluded by July
  • Options
    redsek said:

mogodon said:

Suspect almost everyone when they read it knew it was a lie aimed at the media and not fans. Spin without much thought that it would be horribly exposed by inaction.

A shame that Murray has utterly tarnished his legacy at the club.

He's finished at this club as far as the vast majority of fans are concerned, whatever happens.
    Indeed and sad that it's come to this.
  • Options
    His own decision though.

Search your feelings Richard there is still good left in you, the Belgian hasn't driven it fully!
  • Options
    He spoke to me on Saturday !
  • Options
    What did he say?
  • Options
    Probably looking for a scarf...
  • Options
    Murray speaks!
    But what did he say?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2016

What did he say?

Piss off Grandma, you can't take photos there.
    So that video on YouTube, it wasn't a security guard ordering the person to put the phone down and step away from the window by the sounds of it, it was Darth Murray using that Dark Jedi piece of deceptive subliminal communication the "Murray Mind Trick"
  • Options

What did he say?

Nothing earthshattering, guys.

Just " How are you, Jean ? "

Could this be a code of some kind ?

And I was wearing my black & white scarf....

• Options
    Do the directors even know what the black and white scarf means?
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

Mackle said:

I certainly hope so they had a special delivery of about 100 flyers on Saturday from a great height :smiley:
    As well as another delivery on the concourse during the protests! (Whatever happened there, I haven't seen it mentioned since and I remember cracking up at the stewards looking confused when they were inside looking for him.)
  • Options
    edited January 2016

Mackle said:

RedChaser said:

Mackle said:

I certainly hope so they had a special delivery of about 100 flyers on Saturday from a great height :smiley:
    From what I read on Facebook, a season ticket was sacrificed for that :(

Sue Parkes claimed on Facebook that the flyers reached the Blackburn guests, and so it wasn't a good impression left on them of Charlton fans.
    Gosh, well that changes everything. Pass the cucumber sandwiches, someone.
    LOL!!

Sorry, should have explained better - from what was posted a great big dangerous wad of card was dumped on the away directors. That was the claim.

The pictures are at loggerheads with this as the leaflets look more dispersed over a wider area.

Sad if a fan was banned, takes brass balls to dump the CARD leaflets on to the directors.