Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Richard Murray – Can you please explain what the club has done to communicate better with fans....

2»

Comments

• Options
    Why can't Richard Murray see what the regime is doing to the club. It was on his watch that the club started to go downhill It is because of that that he thinks it is more important to be financially stable. A football club needs to win games, be competitive. Needs investment in the team to achieve this. Only by doing this will a club be Sucessful in filling the stadium.
    Richard Murray needs to renounce the Regime soon. Otherwise he will be despised by us all. When Roland realises that having him there to give him cred with the supporters is not working he will discard him.
    Richard JUMP now while you are still in control and join us. You'll see why we feel the way we do when you are this side of the fence. Don't wait to be pushed.
  • Options
    I am still waiting for Murray to reply to the Trusts statement in reply to his.
  • Options
    Rick's got to be Obi Wan.

"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine."
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2016
    I think we've got to have a half time death match light saber fight between Richard Murray & Peter Varney, winner takes all.
  • Options
    Off_it said:

What did he say?

Nothing earthshattering, guys.

Just " How are you, Jean ? "

Could this be a code of some kind ?

And I was wearing my black & white scarf....

I hope you replied, "Pretty fucked off actually, Judas. What the fuck's going on here?"

Perfect answer
  • Options
    It's uncanny, until today I thought the grinning chimp photo was Katrien and that photos of Katrien were of an alien trying to look like her.

Now I see that Jah Jah Binks is Katrien and photos of the other Katrien are a chimp trying to look like her.

Quite freaky resemblance between the two.
  • Options
    Anybody else got CAFC on Facebook? That's where communication is these days. Yesterday they told me that we have an academy recently voted as one of the best in the UK. Great. Have they forgotten that their idiot CEO recently told the public in Dublín that as Charlton fans, our future will be 'enjoying Young talent that will one day be playing in the premier league'. But not for us obviously.
    The reason communication has stuttered and died is that everything they say is contrary to what they actually do (with the exception of Dublín, which Meire obviously thought was far enough away for her to tell it like it is without word getting back to those nasty Charlton peasants). In order for the protests to grow, all we need is Katrien to offer daily comments about Charlton on an open Mike. But they seem to have finally sussed this, hence silence.
  • Options
    KM cannot lay claim to the success of the academy as they have only been here a few years.
  • Options
    Talking of claiming the credit, apart from providing premises, do the club help the community trust with staff or finance?
  • Options
    Off_it said:

Still no word from anyone on anything of any significance then?

Am seriously starting to think that more direct action is the only thing that might make these arseholes actually do something.

Wankers.

As soon as the tipping point is reached...which is going to be very,very soon...I can see the mother of all shitstorms coming the way of Judus and his cohorts.
  • Options

Off_it said:

Am seriously starting to think that more direct action is the only thing that might make these arseholes actually do something.

Wankers.

As soon as the tipping point is reached...which is going to be very,very soon...I can see the mother of all shitstorms coming the way of Judus and his cohorts.
    Just a question of time.

Four things in life you can guarantee.

Death.
    Taxes.
    Squirrel face telling a porkie.
    Squirrel face blaming the 'weird' fans for her departing 'our' club.
  • Options
    Off_it said:

Wankers.

Everytime they open their mouth out comes rubbish. They might just as well say nothing, nobody should take any notice of the clowns anymore.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    They seem to have finally got some PR advice and are talking to a few tame outlets. Reuters and PA are usually safe. They cater for a wide market and will never ask the probing questions that individual reporters will, so I would also have used them to get a message out without fear of contradiction. Same applies to foreign press who are unlikely to be well versed in what is happening. And Meire, until you delve, is clearly able to charm, so helping get her message across to the uncommitted.

Sad thing is, we know it is crap spouted for the media. She and Murray still have no intention of communicating with fans, although they will talk over them.
  • Options
    The other thing about hitting Reuters is that it will generally be duplicated and hit a lot of online news sources, which is ultimately very good for them from a PR point of view because of the search engine rankings and just how far reaching a single press-release can go.

At work we deal with a lot of news parsing and analytics, it's very surprising how many online news sources simply tie in to the big players (like Reuters) and duplicate articles. Most of them are relatively sophisticated and have (predominantly automated AFAIK) mechanisms for re-wording/paraphrasing articles too.
  • Options
    LuckyReds said:

The other thing about hitting Reuters is that it will generally be duplicated and hit a lot of online news sources, which is ultimately very good for them from a PR point of view because of the search engine rankings and just how far reaching a single press-release can go.

At work we deal with a lot of news parsing and analytics, it's very surprising how many online news sources simply tie in to the big players (like Reuters) and duplicate articles. Most of them are relatively sophisticated and have (predominantly automated AFAIK) mechanisms for re-wording/paraphrasing articles too.

If you look at ESPNFC (formerly Soccernet) as an example, they just regurgitate agency news, which means the message gets pumped out to a large market with no editorial input. Keeps the bosses happy as it's cheap and uncontroversial.
  • Options
    I work in the regurgitated news realm, but as it's entertainment news (not the salacious kind) I don't feel too bad about it. It does mean that a half decent story can hit a LOT of outlets in a short space of time, cos so many sites are desperate for something newsworthy to come along.
  • Options
    Perhaps our own C.A.R.D people should use reuters.
  • Options
    Watt to Blackburn, Oxford from West Ham, another Jose arrives - no news from the Club yet though
  • Options
    KM as Ja Ja Binks is priceless
    the likeness is both uncanny and scary.
    Dick Murray and Tony Keyhole - Jawas? as in scavenging shit peddlers
    Ja Ja Binks a character so reviled in a much loved film franchise that even the bloated, grotesque disney corp knew to leave it out of the reboot.
    Roly Douchebollox = more out of touch than disney. How's that for perspective?
  • Options

Watt to Blackburn, Oxford from West Ham, another Jose arrives - no news from the Club yet though

Neither has happened yet
  • Options
    Has he communicated yet? Complete JudasTosser!