Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Adebayor wants to learn about Palace...

2»

Comments

• Options
    I was out with a Brighton supporting mate last night.

I don't think their disgust for Palace gets close to ours. They have more of a distaste rather than our / my vehement violence inducing hate.
  • Options
    edited January 2016

You wouldn't believe the level of chomps this basic level of fishing attracted. Needed a 2nd rod after 20 minutes. All the obvious stuff jumped out the water, league one, clowns, caravans, muppets, soon to be lower than Bromley etc....

But one clever Nigel just went 'Reece Oxford'. I thought he was Blackadder style naming great universities, so I replied 'Rod Hull, your turn.' What did he reply? 'Michael Winner' !!! Wtf ???
    nigel c*nt should have been your next reply.
  • Options
    hoping this fella bleeds em dry.
  • Options

The thing that hurts is that they are a million miles above us and our shower.

We haven't finished above them for years our relegation from the Prem was the last time
    We are more of a joke outfit than any club

Clear off Roland
  • Options
    Should have a similar thread on here so we can show all the players that won't have ever heard of Charlton that we sign too...
  • Options
    Stig said:

Weird club with no sense of tradition, history, geography, irony or style.

Palace Fans

I feel dirty now I've put that montage together, and want to check my computer for viruses.

Stig. I can't believe you forgot this one....... :neutral:

• Options
    edited January 2016

You wouldn't believe the level of chomps this basic level of fishing attracted. Needed a 2nd rod after 20 minutes. All the obvious stuff jumped out the water, league one, clowns, caravans, muppets, soon to be lower than Bromley etc....

But one clever Nigel just went 'Reece Oxford'. I thought he was Blackadder style naming great universities, so I replied 'Rod Hull, your turn.' What did he reply? 'Michael Winner' !!! Wtf ???
    I love it that so many nigels are whinging 'we don't care about your clown club' THEN WHEN ARE YOU FOLLOWING AND/OR REPLYING TO A CHARLTON ACCOUNT THEN???

Are all nigels this thick?

I take back everything I said a few years ago. I hope that one day they do get wound up, their brand ceases to exist and Selhurst gets bulldozed to make way for social housing. Football doesn't need the kind of muppets that follow their franchise.
  • Options
    Where are they in terms of richest clubs in the world again? 28th I read. Unbelievable given that they play in a shithole, are managed by Pardew.

Still fair play, they were until recently owned by very rich supporters. Which is irritating.

• Options
    edited January 2016
    Palace's traditional colours are claret and blue but because they live in the shadow of their rivals charlton and Brighton who play in red and blue respectively they eventually succumbed in the 1980s and changed the colours to appeal to the wannabee aspirations of the palace fans...and even changed their club nickname from the glaziers to the Eagles so that when chanted it sounded similar to brighton's seagulls...I kid you not...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Isn't it a subject most people drop at birth?