Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Northern Addicks

2»

Comments

• Options
    I'm still numb from the Hull game so it would be good to share the pain with some Northern Addicks. I'm near Beverley in the East Riding but Leeds is doable for a meet.
  • Options
    Sounds like there's a few of us as I thought then! I've had a few PMs as well so I'll look to get something set-up over the next week and get in touch with you all. Unfortunately I can't get to Rotherham this weekend but I'm sure we can get something started soon.
  • Options
    Been living in Leeds for uni for the past 3 years, got one more year left after this one but who knows where I'll be after that. Definitely up for getting to know a few more addicks up there. Not at Rotherham today mind.

Would be very keen on getting to know a few people before the Leeds away game at the end of the season. Have had to do it the last couple of years on my own!
  • Options
    Think this is a great idea. Been living in Leeds for 16 years and have often felt isolated. Managed to indoctrinate one of my neices somehow and she thinks we are the only addicks in Yorkshire. She would love this, except for the pre-match drinking.
  • Options
    Latimer said:

Where does 'North' start?

Islington
  • Options
    Driving from Chester today, looking forward to a decent turnout. Been to Blackburn & Huddersfield up here this season so currently 0-8 aggregate. Be surprised to see that figure improve but we can but hope!
  • Options
    Bigstemarra also around Preston and still makes the effort for all norvern matches. At least he's always there when I show up.
  • Options
    I haven't been up North since the House of Stark fell. Not messing with those Whitewalkers beyond the wall.
  • Options
    Good to see, presumably, many of you in Rotherham today and what a day. COYR!!!!
  • Options
    Been living in Sheffield for the past 30 years but try to get to all the Yorkshire/ Lancashire and north Midlands games.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Hi guy's I'm in Chesterfield and up for it!
  • Options

Bigstemarra also around Preston and still makes the effort for all norvern matches. At least he's always there when I show up.

How much do you owe him then? :wink:
  • Options

Hi guy's I'm in Chesterfield and up for it!

Now now Willie :wink:
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

How much do you owe him then? :wink:
    To be fair he was a regular home and away for years before he met his wife and went back in time :smiley:
  • Options
    @AddickRam I'm just down the road in Denby Dale.
  • Options
    all us norverners are feeling reet chuffed after yesterday's result