Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

St Truiden fans send protest letter to the board

Comments

• Options
    Katrien does not support st tridian.

She doesn't know what supporting a club means. It's just her name attached to a random club.
  • Options
    Everyone please remember she is just a customer of St Truiden,

Or have I got that lost in translation..??
  • Options
    edited January 2016

Perhaps our best option forward is a huge multi-lingual attack against Roland, perhaps a signed petition or more and hammer it on social media leaflets etc towards STVV fans, Jena fans etc. The man will get a lot of hatred against him for what he is doing and may want to pack it all in for his own safety. Executed correctly we could get tens of thousands in on it, get it trending on twitter, media in on it etc.

Now you're talking :wink: .
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    JohnnyH2 said:

Did they get their banner taken away?

No, they didnt-but it did fall onto the running track - and not recovered. None of their banners got taken away.
  • Options
    Every club should have ambition to be the best, winning titles. That is what sport is about! It's a competition. If that is not RD's intention then he is clearly in the wrong field! As we all appear to be aware of.
  • Options
    Proof that he is not a fit and proper person to run one football club let alone several, can see this ending very badly for him (and I am not talking money).
  • Options

Proof that he is not a fit and proper person to run one football club let alone several, can see this ending very badly for him (and I am not talking money).

He's too old to care unless anything interferes severely with childrens inheritemce.

My assumption that maybe incorrect.
  • Options
    Does Roland actually turn up at St Truiden? It is a bit closer to him.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Football really isn't for you Roly. Do all the supporters of your clubs a favour and fuck off.

This a million times. Everything he touches turns to dust. Why has this idiot decided to become involved in football. Standard Liege didn't work. Looks like St Truiden are now pissed off. Not sure about Alcorcon or Carl Jeiss Zena. I know he can't own more than 50% out there so his evil ways are limited. But why is he still tormenting all these clubs and their fans
  • Options

didn't they get promoted last season?

Just sold their three best players
    At least the man is consistent, because he did the same at Standard a few years ago and that's why the protests started there.
    A * Cockwomble.
  • Options
    Roland shouldn't be let anywhere near any football club, all he brings is misery and incompetence.
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    tick off Politics and football - what is next for the bastard to cock up and destroy?
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    if working with them is going to happen, do they have a fans trust/forum?

I had a look at this:
    https://translate.google.co.uk/translate?hl=en&sl=nl&u=http://www.stvvforum.be/viewtopic.php?t=746&prev=search

but it doesn't look like they use it much.
  • Options
    I think Upjest is the only one were the fans seem happy.

Not sure how Jena works since I thought the Germans had rules about a certain percentage being owned by fans?
  • Options

tick off Politics and football - what is next for the bastard to cock up and destroy?

Selhurst park and the den?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sadly Selhurst is too well run these days.

And Duchatelet makes Simin Jordan look like Jack Walker.
  • Options
    Mackle said:

I think Upjest is the only one were the fans seem happy.

Not sure how Jena works since I thought the Germans had rules about a certain percentage being owned by fans?

he is still the main shareholder. and as I found out they have not improved one bit. still sitting in div 4 after 3 years of Roland.
  • Options
    So he is the main shareholder but not sole shareholder?
  • Options
    Mackle said:

yeah just a majority shareholder from what I can figure out.
  • Options
    Dave2l said:

Katrien does not support st tridian.

She doesn't know what supporting a club means. It's just her name attached to a random club.

Quite true

KM is to STTV what Blair was to Newcastle and what Cameron is to West ham Aston villa.

Be really good to get in touch with STTV fans. Might offer some evidence so I can retract the above and we can be regaled with stories of her dedication and support. Then again not.
  • Options

Mackle said:

No, main shareholder. German rules do not allow an individual to hold a majority of shares...
  • Options

Mackle said:

No, main shareholder. German rules do not allow an individual to hold a majority of shares...
    fair enough. I just got it from this...

http://www.insideworldfootball.com/world-football/europe/17311-duchatelet-sells-standard-liege-but-keeps-his-foreign-club-stakes
  • Options
    vffvff
    edited January 2016

KM is not a real fan, as a real fan could not be a part of destroying a fellow fans club in the manner she is, as real fans understand what our clubs mean to us all.

You can see that evidence in the support we & others clubs who have to suffer insane owners get from the wider football community.

So for her to imply she is a football fan is an insult to all real football fans around the world.

Katrien Meire finds it 'very weird' that football supporters have a sense of ownership of the club and equates the football experience to going to a restaurant or the cinema. This clearly evidences that she does not have a clue about football or football supporters connection to the club they support. This is pretty serious and damning for someone who is a CEO of a football club.