Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Let's vote for Tony Watt as POTY

13»

Comments

• Options
    If Stephen Kelly ever gets off the motorway it should be him.

But it shouldn't be Tony Watt. Sod him. If we're going to take the piss it should be Rhys Williams, a man brought in with 2 minutes of football in the last two years who was instrumental in a loss to League One Colchester and a 5-0 drubbing and then quietly shuffled off without a single word from the ownership. He's an eloquent summary of our entire season's policy. #thanksrhys
  • Options

Quote from the Fans forum thread, Dansk_Red said -

"I think the lady who spoke about organizing the POTY was taken aback when Iain said he was not interested in being involved if the club wanted to organize it to take place after the Burnley game on the Saturday. She has 12 weeks to organize it, I can not see an of the fans (Fanny) wanting to collect votes etc. The fans could make a total farce of it by voting for TWW."

It was very clear from the fans forum, that Katrien wants the POTY "do" on a Saturday, even though this is patently no good for supporters, who have been to the game in their football attire and would not be able to change for the evening. As with everything she does, this is pure incompetence or damn right deliberate, to discourage supporters from attending.

She also wants to invite the community trust, in order to dilute the amount of supporters there and in doing so, prevent/reduce any negative comments that would be coming her way.

There is no way she must be allowed to succeed, but she will plough on regardless.

So, on this basis we must not let the event happen as it is NOT what the supporters want. It is the supporters POTY.

On this basis I strongly urge all supporters to vote for either Tony Watt or someone else, in order to make a mockery of the event.

If the POTY "do" goes ahead as normal, then I retract the above.

Quote from the Fans forum thread, Dansk_Red said -

"I think the lady who spoke about organizing the POTY was taken aback when Iain said he was not interested in being involved if the club wanted to organize it to take place after the Burnley game on the Saturday. She has 12 weeks to organize it, I can not see an of the fans (Fanny) wanting to collect votes etc. The fans could make a total farce of it by voting for TWW."

It was very clear from the fans forum, that Katrien wants the POTY "do" on a Saturday, even though this is patently no good for supporters, who have been to the game in their football attire and would not be able to change for the evening. As with everything she does, this is pure incompetence or damn right deliberate, to discourage supporters from attending.

She also wants to invite the community trust, in order to dilute the amount of supporters there and in doing so, prevent/reduce any negative comments that would be coming her way.

There is no way she must be allowed to succeed, but she will plough on regardless.

So, on this basis we must not let the event happen as it is NOT what the supporters want. It is the supporters POTY.

On this basis I strongly urge all supporters to vote for either Tony Watt or someone else, in order to make a mockery of the event.

If the POTY "do" goes ahead as normal, then I retract the above.

It's a bad idea. The man has the talent but not the attitude and he is a has been. Today the team (that are committed and excelled) need to be appreciated and someone like Igor, Simon or Johny need to be candidates. Let's move on and support those who are committed. The Owners and their 'management' can still 'do one' sooner rather than later.

• Options
    Surely the thing to do would be to go as normal and then for everyone to throw pints of water over her. She would then have to leave herself to get changed. If lots of people did this then not much action could be taken and besides the throwing of water has never been constituted as a criminal offence.
  • Options

Surely the thing to do would be to go as normal and then for everyone to throw pints of water over her. She would then have to leave herself to get changed. If lots of people did this then not much action could be taken and besides the throwing of water has never been constituted as a criminal offence.

Yes, and then we could tell Sally to tell Katie P to tell Joe that Katrien fancies him, when everyone knows he fancies Lucy H. It'll humiliate her right before the school disco.