Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Spell it Out/CARD banners at Rotherham today

2»

Comments

• Options

First names take the edge off for me.

Roland easy to fit on banner than Duchatelet for obvious reasons
  • Options

Their parents were from Brazil.
  • Options
    Was katrien in attendance on Saturday?
  • Options
    jamescafc said:

She was under the banner.
  • Options

Channel 5 commentator when the banners were on the screen ".....Katrien Meire who's also part of the top brass at The Valley" hmmmmmm

Wonderbrass?
  • Options
    jamescafc said:

I could only see Chris & Sue Parkes in the Directors' area.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited February 2016

Said this ages ago, roland out just sounds too nice :-( ..............
  • Options

Said this ages ago, roland out just sounds too nice :-( ..............

Tippex, anyone ?

• Options

Davo55 said:

They looked brilliant. Amazingly enough, the Rotherham boars and stewards didn't seem to mind them being shown :wink:

sure that as long as they aren't blocking advertising they will be welcomed at the Valley too. Fan engagement is so important you know :smile: - )
    Ironic that Rotherham had no problem with showing banners that could be considered inflammatory whilst the home-made completely inoffensive banner was removed at the Valley last week (don't believe for one moment that obstruction of advertising was the reason for removal)

I don't imagine CAFC would give much concern to bedsheets in the away end if they didn't affect 'us'.
  • Options
    PL54 said:

Davo55 said:

They looked brilliant. Amazingly enough, the Rotherham boars and stewards didn't seem to mind them being shown :wink:

sure that as long as they aren't blocking advertising they will be welcomed at the Valley too. Fan engagement is so important you know :smile: - )
    Ironic that Rotherham had no problem with showing banners that could be considered inflammatory whilst the home-made completely inoffensive banner was removed at the Valley last week (don't believe for one moment that obstruction of advertising was the reason for removal)

I don't imagine CAFC would give much concern to bedsheets in the away end if they didn't affect 'us'.
    So H&S doesn't apply in the away end?
  • Options

PL54 said:

Davo55 said:

So H&S doesn't apply in the away end?
    Are they fire retardant ?
  • Options
    Should put a banner up saying "We love you Katrien" just to see if they would take it down
  • Options
    cafc999 said:

Should put a banner up saying "We love you Katrien" just to see if they would take it down

Rather not
  • Options

ross1 said:

It was great to see the cameras focusing on the banners and the commentators talking about the protests, as if the rat really does watch all of the matches from his Belgian lair, then he can't then help but see them. Hope it causes him some discomfort! We need to keep up the pressure so that he gets the message that we won't give up until he is gone, irrespective of what is happening on the pitch.

I think that it has been reported that RD gets his live stream from the home club, be it us or the opposition, so whether Rotherham's camera showed the flags are not, we do not know.
    There's no chance there is more than one feed.
    And there's no chance Roland watches every one of our matches, not even a big football fan would watch them ALL. Yet more lies, he's probably had a couple on in the same business room as him. He doesn't enjoy football, and has no connection to it as a sport.
  • Options
    cafc999 said:

Good idea. After they've left it for 10 mins or so, set fire to it :smile: