Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Super Bowl 50

Comments

• Options

Is Talib going for some kind of penalty record

Horrible football player, constantly chipping away at the opposition, sneaky holds, pulls, trips etc.

Poor running just then, didn't protect the ball and it popped out as soon as he's hit
  • Options
    At least I know when bedtime starts... Just before coldplay
  • Options
    Panthers doing their best to lose the game.
  • Options
    Only thing I've managed to take from this so far is that Charlton could probably do with a couple of these units in defence.
  • Options

Watching the build up on CBS makes me sad for the demise of the FA Cup and the way that the Premiet League and Champions League have totally devalued that competition and what used to be the show piece occasion in the domestic sporting calendar. There's a lot to be said for building the whole season towards a big one off event like this.

I was thinking much the same about the FA cup watching the build up tonight

I much prefer the NFL to what the premier league has now become in recent years

Enjoyable first half so far, I think Denver are going to regret not making the most of their chances, they should be clear by now. Can see Cam coming to life second half
  • Options
    Not a high quality game. Denver playing the same way they have all year. Very good defence finding ways to win in spite of an inconsistent offence. The occasion has got to the Carolina players.
  • Options
    Half time. 13-7
  • Options
    This is where I usually struggle. Making it through the extended half time show.
  • Options
    Great half time show.
  • Options
    Half time. Not good.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Well I didn't think Gaga would be better than the HT show but she was.

Love a good defensive battle. Miller is gonna get a huge $$$$ this offseason.
  • Options
    I quite like some of Coldplay's stuff, but that halftime show was shite.
  • Options
    Apparently they couldn't afford Bob Bolder to come out and save some penalties from the U11s.
  • Options
    Carolina miss the FG. Oops.
  • Options
    Denver moved early on it too.

This Denver defence is so impressive though.

Different standard of football but Edmonton Eskimos win the Grey Cup this year by having a the best defence and a great quarter back. Denver may be able to the same here although Manning has not done anything particularly special yet.
  • Options
    Carolina's defence not bad either to be fair.
  • Options
    Manning should retire. Superbowl winner or not.
  • Options
    16-10... 10 minutes left on the clock.
  • Options
    One score game and could have a dramatic conclusion but it has not been a good game.
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    Terrible game. Offences on both sides are shocking even considering the good defences
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    How many times are Carolina going to run it on first down!
  • Options
    Von Miller does it again and Broncos have 1st & goal. Is that the game? You'd have to think so if the Broncos score a TD from here.
  • Options
    Game over.
  • Options
    This is done. Awful Super Bowl Carolina did a charlton and choked.
  • Options
    Denver D has been superb again and has surely sown it up now. I suppose it proves the old adage that defence wins championships.
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    TD Broncos with a successful two point conversion. 24-10, three minutes left.
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    Von Miller is on another level
  • Options
    Cam Newton's had a mare. Getting 7 shades beat out of him.
    Poor game but Denver deserve to win. Totally nullified anything Carolina offence had to offer.
  • Options
    Denver win 24-10.
  • Options
    Great defending from both sides granted, but my god that was boring, didn't help that I lost a bit of money on it too! had cam and ohlsen to score touch downs. Sad thing is I actually fancied Broncos before the game but ignored my gut instinct.