Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Mk Dons vs Boro

THIS is the big game of the night, not that cup game between the Hammers and that team with the £77 tickets.

And MKD have taken the lead after 9 minutes

Comments

• Options
    Have a feeling Boro will get something out of this.
  • Options
    4 points adrift as it stands. Make that 5 with the lousy goal difference....
  • Options
    MK Dons win here would be very bad news.

We need the Smoggies to pull their fingers out...
  • Options
    According SSN, Boro have only had 2 shots on target in their last three games, and as yet have not had one in this game, nearly HT
  • Options
    45 mins away from what could be another nail in our season.
  • Options
    HT 1-0, whenever MK goes in front this season, they have gone on to win. Rhodes still on bench
  • Options
    C'mon the Smoggies....
  • Options
    Let's face it, the bottom of the championship this season will probably be the lowest points total for the relegated teams and we still get above three teams. Fans watching more than me say a lot of these clubs are crap, so where does that put us. I was in hope after Rotherham, but on Saturday the players showed they have no heart in this club and as we are unlikely to get any new players in, we should realise we are going down, hard for me to say as I am normally an optimist, but also a realist
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    What is worse, being at the bottom of the league and bringing in players who cannot get into your first 18, or paying £9m for a striker and even when you are struggling to score, leave him on the bench
  • Options
    ross1 said:

What is worse, being at the bottom of the league and bringing in players who cannot get into your first 18, or paying £9m for a striker and even when you are struggling to score, leave him on the bench

All I seem to read in the BBC text commentary is
    Foul by David Nugent (Middlesbrough).
    Get Rhodes on FFS!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    69 mins, Rhodes on
  • Options
    Come on Boro ffs.
  • Options
    84 mins 1-0
  • Options
    I hate Boro. We haven't beaten them in god knows how long. Even when their doing well they still can't do us a favour
  • Options
    90 mins 1-0
  • Options
    1-1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Goal! MK Dons 1, Middlesbrough 1. Jordan Rhodes (Middlesbrough) header from the centre of the box to the bottom right corner. Assisted by Ritchie de Laet with a cross.
  • Options
    Jordan Rhodes, you beauty :smile:
  • Options
    Thank God for that .
  • Options
    Thank god for that!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Why leave him until 69 mins?
  • Options
    F.T. 1-1.
  • Options
    FT 1-1
  • Options
    ross1 said:

Why leave him until 69 mins?

I'll never understand! I sometimes think managers do it to create the illusion of footballing intelligence
  • Options
    Good old Rhodes!

He definitely owed us one after all the goals he's scored against us for Rovers.
  • Options
    Get in!
  • Options
    A relief there but still a point further away from us.
  • Options
    We are gone. Doesn't matter what happened in this game.
  • Options
    19 Fulham 29 -5 29
    20 MK Dons 30 -18 28
    21 Bristol City 30 -22 28
    22 Rotherham 30 -19 25
    23 Bolton 30 -21 24
    24 Charlton 30 -30 24