Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Mk Dons vs Boro

2»

Comments

• Options
    It's a miracle we're still only 5 points behind
  • Options
    I like to think, we're just already top of League One.
  • Options
    After Derby on Saturday, their next 3 games are Bristol, Huddersfield and Blackburn, so a series of 6 pointers for them
  • Options
    I wonder if Jordan Rhodes thinks we should leave the EU?
  • Options

We are gone. Doesn't matter what happened in this game.

16 games to go. Plenty can happen in that time. Need Vetokele fit though...

• Options

16 games to go. Plenty can happen in that time. Need Vetokele fit though...

And our rivals to lose games against the best teams, preferably heavily!
  • Options

Who knows and quite frankly who cares?
  • Options

Why, is he having trouble with his oven gloves?
  • Options
    Was hoping for a MKD win tonight, lucky boro'
  • Options
    4 points plus a fifth for goal difference behind the team we most likely need to get above for safety and with a tough run at the end of the season and a team that looks less than interested, we are all but down.

That said, I am delighted that our Wednesday resident has decided to post outside his dull Wednesday fan club thread about how much he wished our relegation rivals had just won.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

4 points plus a fifth for goal difference behind the team we most likely need to get above for safety and with a tough run at the end of the season and a team that looks less than interested, we are all but down.

That said, I am delighted that our Wednesday resident has decided to post outside his dull Wednesday fan club thread about how much he wished our relegation rivals had just won.

Simply because we are in with a shout of the automatic places matey, nothing personal.
  • Options

Simply because we are in with a shout of the automatic places matey, nothing personal.
    Stick to your thread on it then, so those if us that don't give a flying fuck about the MASSIVES don't have to hear from you.
  • Options
    I said a few weeks ago that we needed to start winning games because sooner or later our rivals would stop dropping points and we'd need to win games just to keep up with them and ensure that our fate remained in our own hands.

Very quickly that is turning, we're still losing but or rivals are picking up points, the door is slowly closing and at the moment its just a foot in the door thats stopping it from closing on us
  • Options
    Things must be grim when we are celebrating a late equaliser for Boro.
  • Options
    Just watched the highlights and MK Dons really got away with that point, Middlesbrough were extremely wasteful in front of goal... Still to survive relegation, luck is something you'll always need
  • Options

We're 4 points adrift at the foot of the table with awful goal difference... we can stay up but if going down means a new committed owner then I'll take that.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

We're 4 points adrift at the foot of the table with awful goal difference... we can stay up but if going down means a new committed owner then I'll take that.
    That not might be an option. If the options are

L1 with the RD
    Championship with RD

I'll take the latter, thanks
  • Options

Dazzler21 said:

That not might be an option. If the options are

L1 with the RD
    Championship with RD

I'll take the latter, thanks
    Absolutely but if it is an option i'll start putting holes in the boat myself.
  • Options
    ross1 said:

19 Fulham 29 -5 29
    20 MK Dons 30 -18 28
    21 Bristol City 30 -22 28
    22 Rotherham 30 -19 25
    23 Bolton 30 -21 24
    24 Charlton 30 -30 24

so effectively 5 points from safety with our crappy GD and a tough run-in. Without that win at Rotherham we'd be dead and buried already. Depending on this weekend's results Fulham away could be a real biggie.

• Options
    edited February 2016

ross1 said:

19 Fulham 29 -5 29
    20 MK Dons 30 -18 28
    22 Rotherham 30 -19 25
    23 Bolton 30 -21 24
    24 Charlton 30 -30 24

so effectively 5 points from safety with our crappy GD and a tough run-in. Without that win at Rotherham we'd be dead and buried already. Depending on this weekend's results Fulham away could be a real biggie.
    Dont forget we have to win games regardless so our Goal Difference will go down on that basis... The other teams (looking at Bristol City and Bolton) have to lose games for us to catch them.

If we win 2-0 in two games, that takes our GD down to -26... If Bristol City lose two games 2-0 that puts their GD at -26
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

ross1 said:

19 Fulham 29 -5 29
    20 MK Dons 30 -18 28
    22 Rotherham 30 -19 25
    23 Bolton 30 -21 24
    24 Charlton 30 -30 24

Dont forget we have to win games regardless so our Goal Difference will go down on that basis... The other teams (looking at Bristol City and Bolton) have to lose games for us to catch them.

If we win 2-0 in two games, that takes our GD down to -26... If Bristol City lose two games 2-0 that puts their GD at -26
    I feel much better after reading that :smile:
  • Options

ross1 said:

19 Fulham 29 -5 29
    20 MK Dons 30 -18 28
    22 Rotherham 30 -19 25
    23 Bolton 30 -21 24
    24 Charlton 30 -30 24

well that goes without saying BUT it has the propensity to get worse too !
  • Options

ross1 said:

19 Fulham 29 -5 29
    20 MK Dons 30 -18 28
    22 Rotherham 30 -19 25
    23 Bolton 30 -21 24
    24 Charlton 30 -30 24

well that goes without saying BUT it has the propensity to get worse too !
    Oh without doubt, just saying that if we survive, our Goal Difference will come down so its the least of my worries
  • Options

ross1 said:

19 Fulham 29 -5 29
    20 MK Dons 30 -18 28
    22 Rotherham 30 -19 25
    23 Bolton 30 -21 24
    24 Charlton 30 -30 24

Do you know where those two 2-0 wins are coming from though? ;)
  • Options

ross1 said:

19 Fulham 29 -5 29
    20 MK Dons 30 -18 28
    22 Rotherham 30 -19 25
    23 Bolton 30 -21 24
    24 Charlton 30 -30 24

Do you know where those two 2-0 wins are coming from though? ;)
    You had to go and spoil it :smiley:

A 5-0 win against MKD in March would do nicely... though the following Saturday we play Boro, so another chance for Rhodes to score against us