Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's Fulham match thread 20/2/16

Comments

• Funny business. If Fox's FK had flown into the top corner, everyone would have been asking why he hadn't been taking kicks all season.

What? The point is that it didn't, much in the same way that if I'd stood over it and banged it into the top corner you'd all be asking why I wasn't taking free kicks all season. And how I got on the pitch. Not going to happen though, is it? Fox has his strengths but pinpoint placement of a ball into the top corner isn't one of them
  • So frustrating! Ba, Harriott & bergditch are having blinders.

Chuck lookman on because Fulham are hating if when we run at them.

Actually gutted we are 1-0 down because for the first time in a while we don't deserve to be.

BIG 45 mins... Please please please Charlton get something! COYR

It's the hope though ain't it CBB?

That's what gets yer!
    Was thinking excatly that mate!

Think I preferred us getting thumped 5-0 & 6-0s !
  • From Twitter-:
    HEADS DOWN | Despite a vocal reception from the away end, the #cafc players sulk off for half time, heads down
  • JiMMy 85 said:

Got a bunch of young 'uns next to me. I know they're young but...they don't make me proud to be an Addick. They abused Lennon an Fox, one fan told them to support the team, so they abused him instead.

Too many of those bellends around me too
    We all know Fox is the default target for these morons, but what has Lennon done to draw their attention? Been decent since he came into the team. Was my MOM vs Cardiff.
  • Chris Powell spot on on Football Focus saying RD does not understand Charlton culture or synergie with fans.
    Again from Twitter
  • Only 3 goals scored so far in 3pm kick-offs in championship
    MK 0 Bristol 1
    Burnley 1 R/ham 0
    you do not need me to remind you of the other goal
  • We need a miracle now

No... we need two goals from a game in which we've been creating chances. Game on still.
    I have got to admire your positivity. We float like a bee and sting like a butterfly.
    Get Lookman on.
  • JiMMy 85 said:

Got a bunch of young 'uns next to me. I know they're young but...they don't make me proud to be an Addick. They abused Lennon an Fox, one fan told them to support the team, so they abused him instead.

Too many of those bellends around me too
    Have a word in their ear. And if you can't settle it that way, since you're in Fulham I can only assume all disputes are settled in a posh, quaint way. Dueling pistols at full time?
  • edited February 2016

Chris Powell spot on on Football Focus saying RD does not understand Charlton culture or synergie with fans.
    Again from Twitter

Chris Powell is to nice for his own good. I wish he would come out and absolutely slaughter that Belgian tosser. He has too much class to do that I know.
  • Teams back out. COYRS
  • Sponsored links:

• teams on way back out
  • dickplumb said:

We need a miracle now

No... we need two goals from a game in which we've been creating chances. Game on still.
    I have got to admire your positivity. We float like a bee and sting like a butterfly.
    Get Lookman on.
    Hopefully, earlier than he did for R/ham game, although same result
  • Kicking our way this half
  • Fulham sub, Ohara off and michael somebody on
  • The two sides have emerged for the second-half. 45 minutes to go and Charlton are still right in this. COYA! #cafc
  • Chris Baird coming on for them....Ohara off
  • Two subs it looks like
  • Substitution, Fulham. Chris Baird replaces Jamie O'Hara.
  • Confused here
    Anyway two Fulham subs on including baird
  • Emma andLawrence struggling to work out the Fulham subs. Christ on a bike.....
  • Sponsored links:

• they ko.....and attack..we concede a throw.....ba wins it and concedes another......they have the ball....fox wins it and attacks....tex...to harry....tackled and ba concedes a fk
  • Cottee SSN: Charlton better team but final ball awful
  • Frankly I am past caring anymore
  • Play presumably happening as they sort out the teams
  • Fulham make a double sub at the break. Kacaniklic and O'Hara are replaced by Madl and Baird. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • edited February 2016
    fk taken...we win it back.....solly...to harry....tackled....solly wins it....mac.....solly...jbg.....to fox..... cross to mac but tackled they clear
  • ball out of play
    stands are described
  • 47' Fox delivers a smart, deep ball towards the back post, but Fulham clear their lines. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • they have the ball..into midfield.....solly concedes a throw on halfway line
  • Cmon you Addicks!!!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!