Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Fulham match thread 20/2/16

1181920212224»

Comments

• Options
    Well it'll be nice for the community to pop down The Valley next season in the hope of watching future Championship journeymen starting their career with us...
  • Options
    ct_addick said:

Thought Riga could help but proves that last time it was powells team and players willing to fight for the club. I was wrong and he's another clown

Spot on.
  • Options

"Peter Varney's Red Army" to be sung for the full 90 next week?

An entirely empty Valley would be better. Boycott is the way forwards.
  • Options
    Somehow we're actually no further from safety than we were at 3 o'clock but today somehow felt like a watershed moment. Even a battling draw would've given us something to cling onto
  • Options
    Said that at the time... all this "oh he's deliberately not bothering winning that particular game" bullshit from some.
  • Options
    Riga proving that he got lucky last time.
  • Options
    I'm asking to be taken off the club's database until Roland leaves, I do not want to get any phone calls, emails, or letters regarding any season ticket renewals, I am done!!!
  • Options
    Riga not only had a reasonable team when he took over from SCP but also 6 games in hand.

Emma and co commentator said there was no fight from Charlton. And that the owner had not considered relegation in his plans. If Emma knows there are problems, then it's very worrying when the regime can't see it.
  • Options

CARD - Please work out a way to stop the game next Saturday.

Like this post and send a message to CARD. It is time to do something - If they dock us points - so what? If they fine us good - the bigger the fine the better!
  • Options

So Riga brings in Motta, Suk young and Fanni but starts none of them, preferring Fox! Then has the most unbalanced midfield I have ever seen. Plays Mak upfront on his own. Brings Sonogoal to the club. Has an abysmal start, worse than Fraeye, and we are still letting in 3 goals in games against crap teams.

Surprise, surprise, he is not the Messiah he is just another wank network man.

Get lost Rd. Get lost KM. Get lost RM. Get lost Riga. You are a cancer in our club.

So ROLAND brings in Motta, Suk young and Fanni ..................
    So RIGA agrees to join Roland knowing what he is like. Still makes him a wank network man either way. Not letting Riga off this.
    He's just another hack, who had the fortune to benefit from decent foundations last time he was here.
    In the main, it was still Powell's team at that point...
    Exactly
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited February 2016

Somehow we're actually no further from safety than we were at 3 o'clock but today somehow felt like a watershed moment. Even a battling draw would've given us something to cling onto

Arguably we are because we have one less game to get points from and our GD has stretched even further.
  • Options
    The bottom line is it doesn't matter who is in charge, this football club is doomed with that fucking wanker running it. The whole network this is cancer ridden. This fuckwit is killing the club.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!