Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's Fulham match thread 20/2/16

Comments

• Anyone think that Riga will get the push if/when we go down?

I wouldn't be surprised if he gets the push regardless.
    Fingers crossed by the Varney regime
  • throw taken......tex clears...berg...harry....motta.....but the ball goes out for a fulham throw.....taken......we win it back...solly to motta.....wins a throw
  • Where's Nebojša Vignjević when you need him?

Probably reading up on League 1 ready for next season.
  • Preston beating Massive! Roll on Tuesday, oh!!!!!
  • Fulham have it deep. long and our defensive throw on the left.
  • throw taken....beerg....harry....tackled.....lookie concedes a throw....we have no natural centre mid on the pitch now....so we cant get the ball at all
  • Sad times ahead. As has been said. The rot has been encouraged to set in so we could be in for a sustained period of league 1 or lower.

Roland is the cancer in OUR club that must be cut out for us to survive.
  • Thompson SSN: MK dreadful
  • sammy391 said:

What is the point ..?
    The team is shit , the ownership is driving us to obliteration and that 'Charlton feeling' is long gone!
    There's no fight at all within the team/squad and under this ownership/era we won't be getting out of League 1 for over 5 years!

I don't think that's necessarily fair on the team, they have shown fight as recently as the first half in this game and the end if the last but they haven't been able to find the one or two goals that would have made all the difference. Confidence is very fragile though and all the damage was done during the utterly disastrous reign Karel the InKompotent. Hard to keep fighting when you keep losing.
    There has been no fight for months, it's not recent! Players like fox, Ba and mak just stroll around and don't add anything to the already pathetic team we have! You just have to look at that Bolton game for evidence - 5 points above Bolton and one point from safety in December , all the other teams have left us in their dust and we are flailing!
  • Fulham attack, and something happened don't know what.
  • Sponsored links:

• solly been pushed into cent mid.....motta at RB......they are passing around us......we are chasing shadows again
  • Nobody has yet to tell me how the bookies at the START of the season had us odds on for regulaton even after we beat QPR 2-0 our first game?.
  • Never fault I'd say this but why on earth did we take Ba off!!!!
  • JBG attacks and shoots, keeper deals with it.
  • we have a fk.....solly now....but they clear.....solly again...lookie...mac...jbg....shoots......saved
  • Roland must be fuming having spunked away all his euros on this shite.

For someone who doesn't like to spend, he spends a hell of a lot on crap.

We weren't as shite as we are now when he spunked his euros....
  • ross1 said:

70' Motta has gone to right-back with Solly moving into a holding midfielder position. #cafc #CAFCLive

Always thought Solly could do a job there....
  • Fulham attack, lennon blocks parker for them, and they nearly get it, we clear for their corner
  • I wonder if Roland and his cronies have started to put together a league one spread sheet and project plan yet?
  • 2nd goal has taken the fight out of the team and the fans.
  • Sponsored links:

• keepr goes long....into our box......lennon concedes a corner
  • Bolton could escape and send MK down with us and R/ham
  • Nobody has yet to tell me how the bookies at the START of the season had us odds on for regulaton even after we beat QPR 2-0 our first game?.

First game of the season is completely meaningless. We were an unknown quantity. A shit one, but still unknown at that point.
  • Fear we are heading further down than L1. Thankyou RD, thankyou KM, thankyou RM, you are not solely responsible of course, there have been many bad calls before you stank the joint out, BUT you have killed off something I have loved since I was 6 years old. You stinking bunch of lying, undermining, clueless and alien bastards!!!

This.
  • Sad times ahead. As has been said. The rot has been encouraged to set in so we could be in for a sustained period of league 1 or lower.

Roland is the cancer in OUR club that must be cut out for us to survive.

But he is not planning for relegation so we can't go down. Guess what Roly, we are fucked.
  • Great volley.
  • We don't even get an apology - just insulted by the CEO and patronised by the owner. They should be ashamed of themselves.
  • Fulham corner, maccormack to take it
    short
    ball in and BOLLOCKS
    3-0 to fulham
    Three goals following corners
  • I wonder if Roland and his cronies have started to put together a league one spread sheet and project plan yet?

That was done the day Roland took over, he also has one for L2 and the Conference Premier.
  • corner taken....in it comes.....lennon clears.....shot comes in....3-0
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!