Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's Fulham match thread 20/2/16

Comments

• edited February 2016

Just called the funeral home preparing the obituary anyone have any thoughts to add?.

You were a good bloke.
  • So Riga brings in Motta, Suk young and Fanni but starts none of them, preferring Fox! Then has the most unbalanced midfield I have ever seen. Plays Mak upfront on his own. Brings Sonogoal to the club. Has an abysmal start, worse than Fraeye, and we are still letting in 3 goals in games against crap teams.

Surprise, surprise, he is not the Messiah he is just another wank network man.

Get lost Rd. Get lost KM. Get lost RM. Get lost Riga. You are a cancer in our club.

So ROLAND brings in Motta, Suk young and Fanni ..................
    So RIGA agrees to join Roland knowing what he is like. Still makes him a wank network man either way. Not letting Riga off this.
  • Bottom on goal difference
  • Suck my fat one Charlton
  • WE ARE NOW BOTTOM!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • edited February 2016
    Fuck em, with cowboy boots, with spurs and leather chaps on... hey, why change your outfit when your in mid rant?
  • Thats about enough for me.....I'll have to think about Tuesday. FT stats in a minute

Don't do it Red at least we can normally rely on you unlike the team
  • Sponsored links:

• FT stats addicks first-:
    possession..............47% - 53%
    shots on................. 5 - 6
    shots off................ 13 - 11
    corners................... 6 - 9

GOALS....................... 0 - 3
  • Fox had a good game. I'm sat here in the neutral stand with my cousin. He's a Fulham fan and agreed 3-0 wasn't a fair result as we created so much.
  • Riga won't be lucky this time. Team selections prove he hasn't a clue.
  • Embarrassment of a club and the players are not immune from the criticism ....just not good enough. Play the u21s in league one at least they will play for the club
  • Another game Tuesday

No thank you
  • I think massive disruption at football for a fiver then nothing.
  • So Riga brings in Motta, Suk young and Fanni but starts none of them, preferring Fox! Then has the most unbalanced midfield I have ever seen. Plays Mak upfront on his own. Brings Sonogoal to the club. Has an abysmal start, worse than Fraeye, and we are still letting in 3 goals in games against crap teams.

Get lost Rd. Get lost KM. Get lost RM. Get lost Riga. You are a cancer in our club.

So RIGA agrees to join Roland knowing what he is like. Still makes him a wank network man either way. Not letting Riga off this.
    He's just another hack, who had the fortune to benefit from decent foundations last time he was here.
    But he loves and bleeds Charlton, even though he'll be "managing" Ujpest Doza for hs buddy Roly this time next year...
  • edited February 2016
    18 Fulham 32 -3 35
    19 Blackburn 30 1 34
    20 Bristol City 32 -19 34
    21 MK Dons 32 -19 31
    22 Rotherham 32 -21 26
    23 Bolton 32 -22 25
    24 Charlton 32 -33 25

Don't let me down MillwallFan

He's just another hack, who had the fortune to benefit from decent foundations last time he was here.
    In the main, it was still Powell's team at that point...
  • Sponsored links:

• Oh dear.

Thanks for the updates guys.
  • Hope updates were ok......later folks
  • Feels like there is nothing left to support.
  • edited February 2016
    ct_addick said:

Embarrassment of a club and the players are not immune from the criticism ....just not good enough. Play the u21s in league one at least they will play for the club

Pretty sure that's the plan...
  • All the injuries in the world don't make a team like this
  • I'm one of the more optimistic ones on here I'd say. There are still 14 matches to go, which is an age, but even I now think we're not only for the drop, but going to be cut completely adrift as we were under Parky. From the sounds of things we were decent in the first half and created chances. Poor defending from a corner, then let off when Dembele hit the bar, went in 1-0 down and never seemed to mount a comeback.

This is the nadir, there will be games like Bristol and Cardiff where we struggle to break teams down, but when you're in it at halftime and are 3-0 down by the 62nd minute, that's when things are truly bad.

Can only hope Igor and Cousins are fit for Tuesday, that we go 4-4-2 and get a goal early.
  • "Peter Varney's Red Army" to be sung for the full 90 next week?
  • Well it'll be nice for the community to pop down The Valley next season in the hope of watching future Championship journeymen starting their career with us...
  • ct_addick said:

Thought Riga could help but proves that last time it was powells team and players willing to fight for the club. I was wrong and he's another clown

Spot on.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!