Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's Fulham match thread 20/2/16

Comments

• Jim says he is going to check out the place when he brings his Colts over to play in London next season.

I can't tell if you're serious or not :lol:
    This Charlton lark is depressing
  • Good to see that our subs worked well
  • fk taken...now solly concedes another fk
  • Ful-fucking-ham
  • Lots of faint hearts on here today. It's only 3 games without a win.
  • JiMMy 85 said:

Harriott just missed the best chance either team has had, so our fans started a fight with the stewards.

Most fight shown all second half
  • fk taken.....in it comes....motta wins it....to solly......reza.....tackled.....they get the back to keeper.......he goes long......tex great tackle......
  • Sponsored links:

• 90' Gudmundsson's shot is spilled by keeper. Makinok fires the rebound straight at Lonergan. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • seth plum said:

we are absolute chite of the first order.
    PLAN FOR NEXT SEASON IN LEAGUE ONE IF YOU HAVE ANY BRAIN AT ALL ROLAND.

start with all season tickets for £50

I think they'll have to pay people more than that, to be honest ;-)
  • Penalty not given for Fulham there.
    i expect Riga to say like last week words to the effect of what can you do?
  • So Riga brings in Motta, Suk young and Fanni but starts none of them, preferring Fox! Then has the most unbalanced midfield I have ever seen. Plays Mak upfront on his own. Brings Sonogoal to the club. Has an abysmal start, worse than Fraeye, and we are still letting in 3 goals in games against crap teams.

Surprise, surprise, he is not the Messiah he is just another wank network man.

Get lost Rd. Get lost KM. Get lost RM. Get lost Riga. You are a cancer in our club.

So ROLAND brings in Motta, Suk young and Fanni ..................
  • Was going to post something witty but can't. I'm defeated....
  • Just called the funeral home preparing the obituary anyone have any thoughts to add?.
  • We pressurise Fulham but they break in numbers but shoot over.
    It is all over thank god
    3-0 defeat.

• FT | Fulham 3 Charlton 0. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • fox has it.....solly.....motta......reza.....losses it.....solly.....jbg.....lookie.....attacks...crosses.....they clear.....solly to jbg now fox...we cross....our corner ....taken.....they clear and they attack quickly.....tex holds them up.....FT 3-0
  • Sponsored links:

• Qpr equalised
  • Bolton 1 - 1
  • Bolton 1 QPR 1
  • Brilliant. Well done Roland
  • Up the protests next week. He wants us to be a nice club then we need to show him that when thenpiss is being taken out of us we will fight back.
  • Burnley 2 R/ham 0
  • Bolton joining us in League One.
  • Thats about enough for me.....I'll have to think about Tuesday. FT stats in a minute
  • Another game Tuesday
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!