Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's PNE match thread 23/2/16

Comments

• Options
    they have the ball after hendo cleared his lines long......cross comes in...hendo takes it
  • Options
    PNE have it half way
    building with passes across back, good pass, danger builds but tex rebound to hendo
  • Options
    At the moment we have 71% possession
  • Options
    mak looking for it, ball with cousins, and finds lennon, but over hit by jordan
  • Options
    bloody Rochdale. confused the hell out of me. thought Preston had scored
  • Options
    Are Seth and RM at the game giving running commentary on here??
  • Options

I have seen the other thread on this but ask if this is on any radio channel anywhere?

It's on Radio London.
    It's not on my tablet ,first I got QPR game then my second try it said it wasn't working
  • Options
    they have a throw.....we push them back.....they come again.....cross comes in....header goes over the bar
  • Options
    jordan 31 games this season
    PNE long, and get some promis in their play
    they attack
    danger here
    and still a cross, and it is headed over by brown
    we were vulnerable there
  • Options
    15 mins gone
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    hendo goes long...mac jumps we get a throw
  • Options
    Dear Emma, have a listen to these chaps doing the commentary in Preston. You might learn a thing or two.
  • Options
    Don't worry, no way Grayson would have expected that line up or personnel, give it twenty he will suss it out, switch a few things around, normal service will be resumed.
  • Options
    taken and lookie is tackled.....motta now.....jbg....to motta...but ball is too long..pne gk
  • Options
    uie2 said:

I have seen the other thread on this but ask if this is on any radio channel anywhere?

It's on Radio London.
    It's not on my tablet ,first I got QPR game then my second try it said it wasn't working
    It's on 5 live extra.
  • Options
    A throw to us
    Fox to take it
    lookman loses out, but chases back on keeper, hurried clearance, and we rush stuff for a PNE goal kick
  • Options
    gk taken.....tex wins it.....solly to jbg...he shoots...saved!!
  • Options
    We shoot from long range, keeper gets it from an onrushing Mak
    it was a JBG shot
  • Options
    15' Alan Browne nods Greg Cunningham's inviting cross over the top for the hosts #cafc #CAFCLive.
  • Options
    17' Close! Lindegaard dives down to his left to grab Gudmundsson's low strike at the second attempt #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    keeper clears long....jonno wins it.....they get a fk in centre circle
  • Options
    Mak there, headed to JBG
    and there is a FK to preston on half way
  • Options

bloody Rochdale. confused the hell out of me. thought Preston had scored

You'll have reason to be worried next season when Rochdale take the lead.
  • Options
    taken and they get into the box......motta clears....for a pne throw
  • Options
    PNE pose danger on the right, cross deep, motta defended it somehow, and we get a throw
  • Options
    throw taken....we push them backwards and now they are offside.....our fk in own half
  • Options
    However it is another throw, to us
    chit chat happens
  • Options
    they say first goal will make us crumble tho
  • Options
    Leeds United 0-1 Fulham
  • Options
    fk taken.....we win a throw.....mac wins it.....but tackled..keeper has it......we win it back...jbg..lookie.....solly to lennon now......tex.....attacks....jbg...mac.....jbg....solly......fox.....lookie.....attacks.....but losses at last second....pne gk
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!