Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's PNE match thread 23/2/16

edited February 2016 in General Charlton
Evening all....here we go again, my last match thread for a week or so as I've decided to go out with Mrs RM and friends on Saturday morning and I don't think I'll be rushing back in the afternoon.
Can we get 3 points tonight, who knows, but there seems every chance we can lose again. My sources tell me that Cousins has traveled, but Igor hasn't.
I'll bring you the teams as soon as I get them. Apologies if I don't seem as 'up' as normal, but I sure I'll be back to normal after a short break on Saturday. Like many of you I'm sitting and watching our club being torn apart, and I feel very annoyed and deeply depressed, RD and co have got to go.....one way or another.

Comments

• Options
    Keep up the good work RM. Enjoy your Saturday off.
  • Options
    Johnson in!!! Oh well there we go
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    6 defenders !
  • Options
    CHARLTON SUBS | Pope, Fanni, Suk-Young, Ba, Bergdich, Harriott, Sanogo
  • Options
    Solly CM?
    Fox LM?
    Surely this is a joke!
  • Options
    Solly in cent mid?
  • Options
    Poyet not even in the squad.
  • Options
    from twitter-:
    What the fuck is that? Absolute mess of a team. #cafc
  • Options
    Dear oh dear. 6 defenders. Clearly going all out for the 3 points. If Solly starts in midfield ahead of Ba then we back ti farcical team selections again.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Cant score
    Plays 6 defenders.
  • Options
    Possibly acting as 2 wing backs with a 3 pronged attack of Gud, Mak and Lookman ?
  • Options
    Henderson
    Motta .. Teixeira ... Johnson ... Lennon ... Fox
    Solly ... Cousins ... Gudmundsson
    Makienok
    Lookman

Maybe?
  • Options
    What the actual fuck is that team lineup?
  • Options
    Told you all that Solly would start in Midfield though :)
  • Options
    3-5-2 surely
  • Options
    3 at the back with Fox and Motta wing backs?
  • Options
    Anyone who went Saturday would know Jose lost the plot by taking off Ba and Poyet and putting JBG and Solly in CM.

That is a disgraceful line up. So many out of position players. Jose Riga he ain't got a clue
  • Options
    I just cannot wrap my head around that line up.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    This is RD's way of punishing us....we are getting his retribution early....anyone know a 'hitman'?
  • Options
    5-3-1 or 3=5=1
  • Options
    What the actual fuck is going on? Six defenders. Utter cock.
  • Options
    Fuck off Riga.......

3 centre backs, Motta and fox wingbacks, Solly centre mid.
  • Options
    Ah the old 6-2-2 formation, that'll stump Preston.
  • Options
    Jesus H wept. This is going to be an absolute hiding.
  • Options
    ross1 said:

5-3-1 or 3=5=1

Don't matter still adds up to 3-0 defeat!!
  • Options
    Even 352 doesn't make sense with the number of defenders. Ba had a good hour on sat, why is he dropped. Very strange from Riga and I thought the subs on sat were as crazy as it could get
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    Something new... What have we got to lose after all... Everyone says we're down so why should they care?

Someone said that Preston play three at the back with five in Midfield so its obvious we're going to try to counter them with the same formation
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!