Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's PNE match thread 23/2/16

Comments

• Options
    FFS what do you lot want Riga to do? That 2nd half performance v Fulham demands drastic change. 3 at the back, FBs pushing on and a combative CM Pairing of Solly & Cousins. We gotta stop leaking so many goals before we can dream of winning a game
  • Options

SDAddick said:

Probably isnt... Prior to the Blackburn (?) game when did Ba make an appearance? - Prior to Fulham when did Ba start a match?

I was thinking that. Was it Bristol away where he started then was taken off at half time despite seemingly playing alright?
    Nah I thought Cousins was the only Half-Time sub there because he fainted
    You're right, I think Ba came on for him there. There was a match where Ba was taken off then JJ got injured. I'll look into it and report back.
  • Options
    If we win tonight, we can say it is because of Simon Clark
  • Options
    Riga's picked 3 centre backs so we don't concede from a corner.

• Options
    Honestly think he is picking names out of a hat.
    Solly not a midfielder
    Fox not a wing back
    Might just work
  • Options
    What has he done put a load names in a bag and picked them out. This is just a laughable team.
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:

Yeh, right
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:

Nah we'll concede from a Free-Kick no doubt
  • Options
    Peter_G said:

Poyet not even in the squad.

Good. I honestly hadn't realised he was playing Saturday, until my mate mentioned him, just before half time.

Second half, I kept an eye on him & he was anonymous.

You don't go from being everywhere two years ago, to being nowhere, unless you are not trying.

Send him back.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    That team is a bigger load of turd than if you boxed up all the shit from the elephant enclosure at London Zoo, gift wrapped it with ribbons and a bow, and sent it to Katrien Meires house complete with a barber quartet all signing 'THIS IS A LOAD OF TURD' in perfect harmony.
  • Options
    edited February 2016

That team is a bigger load of turd than if you boxed up all the shit from the elephant enclosure at London Zoo, gift wrapped it with ribbons and a bow, and sent it to Katrien Meires house complete with a barber quartet all signing 'THIS IS A LOAD OF TURD' in perfect harmony.

Most of the bigger animals are at Whipsnade now.
  • Options

So, I assume you do not fancy this team to do well tonight?
  • Options
    Riga's a quick learner.

Last weekend, he saw that Fulham switched from 2 CBs to 3CBs at half time, which snuffed out our attack almost completely.

So his logic will be that if Charlton play 3CBs we won't concede.

Simple.

• Options
    15 mins till ko....
  • Options
    What I want to know is, how many more games before Yun Suk-young, Fanni and Sanogo will be match fit?
  • Options
    PL54 said:

Most of he bigger animals are at Whipsnade now.
    That load of turd will be reserved for the line up from 60mins onwards when Fanni gets subbed on to play up front alongside Big Mak, with Suk Young in goal.
  • Options

@seth plum

I can do it if you don't make it mate.

can you get on to the Preston player?

• Options
    I might have to watch re runs of M.A.S.H. and
    ross1 said:

What I want to know is, how many more games before Yun Suk-young, Fanni and Sanogo will be match fit?

August?
  • Options
    Apologies up front for any typos, spelling mistakes.....................or swear words!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    seth plum said:

@seth plum

Sorry mate, going to have to pull out of the offer.

Plans to go to the pub were cancelled which is why I offered but they've just been uncancelled and I'm on my way there!
  • Options

15 mins till ko....

• Options
    Just logged in to see what the team is tonight.

Currently in extreme agony as have hurt my side laughing so hard.

Honestly, what have we done to deserve this?
  • Options

seth plum said:

@seth plum

Sorry mate, going to have to pull out of the offer.

Plans to go to the pub were cancelled which is why I offered but they've just been uncancelled and I'm on my way there!
    OK. Enjoy yourself, I'm pretty sure I won't!
  • Options
    edited February 2016

Fox wing back hahahahahahahahaha

Motto didn't cross the halfway line on Saturday. He ain't no wing back either.

Solly ain't equipped for Cent Mid either.
  • Options
    I have seen the other thread on this but ask if this is on any radio channel anywhere?
  • Options
    Do people want the twitter feed from me or is anyone else doing it?
  • Options
    Motta got to the byline at one point, then chose to keep it in rather than take the corner, and lost it...but he did get there
  • Options
    5live apparently mate.
  • Options
    I think we got bases covered @ForeverAddickted...but how about updated Championship scores?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!