Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Official List of Brilliant Quotes From Our Beloved CEO

Just to highlight to anyone coming to this message board who wonders what all the fuss is about. No, it's really not a gender thing. It's a competency thing.
I'll start with my two favourites:

"Each managerial appointment has been progress." ( we're bottom of the league btw)

" He's sees his clubs as his children." ( KM explaining Roland's absent father syndrome. He never attends matches.)

Comments

• Options
    Roland doesn't do failure
  • Options
    NugNug
    edited February 2016
    Roland doesn't do failure (ha ha ha)

edit....beat me to it!
  • Options
    There are no puppets in this club.
  • Options
    "The club is not for sale, so what is the point?"

I'm not sure if she was speaking about Varney, Winning or spending in January.
  • Options
    Hes our alex ferguson talking about guy luzon.....
  • Options
    The supporters have to accept the owner does it his way.
  • Options
    We haven't got a bloody clue what we're doing but the customers just have to accept it.
  • Options
    Sorry but I cant have your Laundry done by Sunday... Why? - Because I'll be too busy hiding in it
  • Options
    "These people are shouting at me, swearing at me and give me hand gestures. I want Charlton fans to stand up against the negative people and don't give them a platform. It was unacceptable"
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    "We can reach out to fans with a different kind of taste. We want the fans to enjoy themselves here"
  • Options
    'Now is the time to judge us.'
  • Options
    "It is a bit out of reality, the Chris Powell quote, the manager picks the players. The owners recognises the manager picks the players on what he sees, if the players aren't performing the manager may put him on the bench. I can assure you that it is not the case that the owners or anyone else interferes"
  • Options

'Now is the time to judge us.'

I can see the judge putting the black cloth on his head now.
  • Options
    A few quotes from when she was first appointed:

"First of all I am a football fan - you cannot do this job if you are not a supporter,"

"But of course it is up to me to prove that I am talking common sense too."

"The Championship is full of clubs with history, but we felt Charlton has the potential to be a bit bigger than it is."

And finally, Cyril:

One of her first tasks was to deal with the overall management of the club, which she said "was in a mess".
  • Options
    Not a quote made by Meire, but one from Dumb and Dumber which fits her perfectly 'Just when I thought you couldn't possibly be any dumber, you go and do something like this.'

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited February 2016

Thats the 2nd time my lewd sexist inuendo and disgraceful comments on CL directed at KM have been rebutted with inferences about the size of my manhood. Frankly I am beginning to feel that no one believes me...

I'm off!

We're not calling you a liar... Promise

LIAR
  • Options
    I can't add to the quotes BY our CEO but here's one FOR her (and our owner too): "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result".
  • Options
    Would like to play our home games on Friday evening.
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    Can't remember the actual words but when she called us all weird customers and compared Charlton to a cinema/restaurant.
  • Options
    Something about not caring about the clubs history.
  • Options
    When she let fans like me (over 60), are not wanted
  • Options
    We interviewed 14 people before appointing Guy.