Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Target 20k are looking for ideas on how to improve attendances...

Comments

• Options

CAFCTarget20k@gmail.com - enjoy

We're meeting the club before Saturday's game. Any positive ideas to improve the match day experience email us at CAFCTarget20k@gmail.com

— CAFC Target 20K (@CAFCTarget20k) February 24, 2016

I do feel sorry for you mate - as most have stated while we have this owner and CEO, its not going to happen unless you change the title to Target 2k.
  • Options
    There is no such thing as a 'matchday experience'. Maybe in the U.S it might actually mean something to fans but in SE7 its completly insulting. A fan sofa? Roland bought the wrong club.
  • Options

Free charlie and hookers?

And for the adults?
  • Options
    Greenie said:

We're meeting the club before Saturday's game. Any positive ideas to improve the match day experience email us at CAFCTarget20k@gmail.com

I do feel sorry for you mate - as most have stated while we have this owner and CEO, its not going to happen unless you change the title to Target 2k.

@Greenie, it's not actually @SpicedAddick - he's just pointing out the general insanity of the Target 20k group seeking "customer" comments via their email address/Twitter.

Which is sad, as none of the really excellent suggestions on here, and I'm not only saying that because I've made mine, will get to them, unless we persuade someone let T20k know, or we can be arsed to copy and paste our suggestions into new messages.
  • Options
    LouisMend said:

Will hopefully be talking to someone from Target 20k on Saturday for Sunday's show.

Which will be good because I've got some questions.

• Options
    give out 20,000 tickets down Woolwich market.

Mind you 19,999 wont come unless we are playing the Goonershit
  • Options
    A triage holding area for Queen Elizabeth hospital A&E?
  • Options

Greenie said:

@Greenie, it's not actually @SpicedAddick - he's just pointing out the general insanity of the Target 20k group seeking "customer" comments via their email address/Twitter.

Which is sad, as none of the really excellent suggestions on here, and I'm not only saying that because I've made mine, will get to them, unless we persuade someone let T20k know, or we can be arsed to copy and paste our suggestions into new messages.

Cheers NIA. Who knew that from his post? Why not say thats its not from him?
  • Options

Greenie said:

Good man NIA... not often someone sticks up for me on here.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Well certain people being chased round the pitch by a lion or two might pull a few of us in ;-)
    Not the Bermondsey sort of lions btw ;-) we don't want to frighten the kids eh :-)
  • Options
    Cheerleaders
    It's worked for palace
  • Options
    A shot on goal
    Or a actual goal
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    I reckon Target 20k is what keeps Katrien's morale high whilst everything around her is falling apart.

I can imagine she sees this as her big opportunity to prove herself to our beloved leader and, by improving the match day experience with things like great sandwiches, cafes, coffee shops, free newspapers and opening the bars earlier before and later after the incidental happening on the pitch, will convince lots of new customers to head to the Valley to replace the negative hordes. I would be absolutely intrigued to specifically hear her ideas because, as far fetched as this all sounds, I genuinely don't think it's far from the truth and fully expect all her suggestions to be nothing to do with the actual football.
  • Options
    There's 3000 in a holding camp at Calais. Try recruiting them.

But, surely this is not serious. Do we really have a target 20,000 committee. Fecking me. Iv paid for a season ticket and don,t come. Why the hell would anybody new to Charlton even consider it !

This is like selling an extra day at work for the same weeks wages. Good luck with that !
  • Options
    Tell them we don't want a 'matchday experience' but a decent team to follow with a competent manager in charge.
    Oh and then, RD and KM depart in a laundry basket.
  • Options
    I have e mailed them, giving my view.
  • Options

Iv paid for a season ticket and don,t come. Why the hell would anybody new to Charlton even consider it !

And you are not alone! Assuming the electronic entrance system provides a record of season ticket attendees and non attendees, surely the stay always should be the first point of discussion at the Target 20k? If we genuinely want to get 20,000+ people coming to SE7, anyone with half a brain would start by focusing on convincing those who already support the club to get their arse back to the Valley and then look at new idiots to join them. As I already mentioned, please keep us abreast of KM's ingenious ramblings. I can't wait....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wouldn't improve the match day experience but as a one off I am confident it would drastically increase attendance.... Announce RD is going to attend the up Coming televised game, reckon lots who have already stopped going would pop along to welcome him.
  • Options
    If I was running this group the first thing I'd do is look at the previous target groups and do what they did.
    But of course that would require a team with ambition, drive and tenacity. A staff believing in Charlton going to the next level. A supporter buy in to helping the club to be always improving. And a leadership in the boardroom that respected the club, it's fans, the community it is in, the players, the staff and the football world in general.
    So I think we can see where this might not be a workable plan.
  • Options

1. Get rid of Owner.
    2. Get rid of Meire.
    3. Get rid of Murray.
    4. Get rid of sofa.
    5. Get rid of mascots.
    6. Get rid of pie-cam.
    7. Put the team line-ups on the screen whilst the game is in play.
    8. Appoint British Manager.
    9. Fill the squad with players experienced at playing in the Championship/League One.
    10. Appoint Director of Football.
    11. Appoint proper backroom staff.
    That will improve the experience of going to Charlton. Sod everything else, I want a team that wins playing entertaining football. Until then, my season ticket money for 2016-17 will stay in my pocket.

Agree apart from no.6.

I want to win a pie.
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    Charge everyone twice for their tickets. No refunds. It's a winner I tell you, they can claim 54,000 sellout when we play the Gills. Up the Rolands!!!
  • Options
    Hire more stewards and bouncers