Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    Blah blah - whatever Vaz but you were shit.
  • Options
    More of a woe is me than a damning indictment really
  • Options
    Shame - good player. Not that it ever seen him play.
  • Options
    POTY
  • Options
    Iteresting that he says Cebellos was also taken aside with him to be told they weren't needed. There were rumours of us trying to loan Cebellos out, but seems like confirmation that we probably won't see him again.

Another fantastic couple of signings buy our phantom scouting network.

• Options
    Maybe "we want players who are committed" is a polite way of saying "you're shit, we can do better", eh, ricardo?
  • Options
    Well in the midst of all that's going on I really really give a shit about what Ricardo Vaz Te thinks. Not!!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Iteresting that he says Cebellos was also taken aside with him to be told they weren't needed. There were rumours of us trying to loan Cebellos out, but seems like confirmation that we probably won't see him again.

Another fantastic couple of signings buy our phantom scouting network.

Yeah I noticed this... I thought Colin said he was injured again?
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

He was dog shit.

Yeah, hot and steaming.
  • Options
    mogodon said:

I'm beginning to wonder if the Colin account is like the POTUS Twitter account.

i.e. When Obama steps down he'll give the Username and Password to the next President... When Riga is sacked he'll give the Username and Password for the Colin account on here to the next Belgian!!

Taking over as Charlton manager is one thing in a career, but not sure anyone would want to be tainted with being associated with Colin's account.
    Would explain his split personality and his opinions which seem to change every five months
  • Options
    I think Riga got it right.He showed no commitment.
  • Options
    colin1961 said:

Interesting comment about Watt

Cebellos was injured and still not played a game for under 21 so presume still not fit

Ceballos is fit he is just not wanted.
  • Options
    Him walking around in the First Half against Nottingham Forest sealed it for me.

We could have won that match had he put in a performance like he did in the second half!!
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    Hilarious. Even Vaz Bloody Te's jumped in and had a dig at the club.. Very interesting about not wanting to be likened to Watt however.
    colin1961 said:

Interesting comment about Watt

Cebellos was injured and still not played a game for under 21 so presume still not fit

Ricardo says in the same interview that he was pulled aside with Christian, and got the exact same chat?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Nothing to see here regarding Vaz Te - he was after a payday and nothing else.

Hope Ceballos gets another shout - genuinely think he could be our Wes Hoolahan in League 1

Watt is a numpty and won't come back. Seems Blackburn have noticed he's a fucknut too as he has barely kicked a ball for them
  • Options
    I think there's more to it than that though, probably budget and the ability to bring in more players.

Thing is Vaz Te is a good player. He would hardly be alone in terms of questionable commitment this season and Riga's arrival should have offered him a clean slate as it did Bergdich. If Riga could get a tune out of Vaz Te, he might have made the difference.

Mak at his best v Vaz Te at his best anyone?
  • Options
    Thing is... When Riga came in, did Bergdich suddenly start putting in effort during training to get noticed (I reckon he was anyway and neither Luzon / Fraeye favoured him), can imagine that first training session with Vaz Te just ambling around like the Forest match
  • Options
    I believe Ceballos will play for us again... if he ever gets fit. We signed him on a permanent deal afterall.

I have believed other things too and been wrong. Santa you fricking lying barsteward.
  • Options

Maybe "we want players who are committed" is a polite way of saying "you're shit, we can do better", eh, ricardo?

Thing is, we haven't really done better have we? Or if we have, it's hardly shown in our league position. I think we have to accept that the MAJORITY of this squad is actually shite - but some players further along the scale than others.
  • Options
    Which ever side you take in this, it's just another indictment of where we are. Vaz Te and Cebellos signed and then told they're not good enough within a few months and Watt recalled from loan plays 90 minutes and is then loaned out again. I dread to think how the morale is on the training ground with all this chopping and changing. He didn't even mention the likes of Bikey and Moussa having their contracts terminated and how that went down.....

What a mess.