Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Cricket T20 World Cup 2016

Comments

• Options
    India have got enough already. They'll win easy
  • Options

Kohli is an incredible batsman

He's rode his luck today.
  • Options
    192-2 from India's twenty overs.
  • Options
    Gayles a goner

• Options
    Gayle out = game over
  • Options
    game over
  • Options
    Yes game over!!! India it is then!
  • Options
    No way am I writing W.Indies out of this with their lower order.. Likes of Braithwaite can hit a 6 just by connecting. I fancy them to hunt this down or at least get in and around it.
  • Options
    Lots of cricket occasionals in here
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It's a very easy pitch to bat on, if someone gets in then they can do severe damage. Johnson Charles is motoring nicely now
  • Options

What are your thoughts now @The_President? Reckon the score predictor is right on this occasion - India win chance = 47%.
    Hope it's wrong. Would love India in the final, and if West Indies get through Gayle will probably smash us out of the park.
  • Options
    Leuth said:

the occasional cricket snob too.
  • Options
    edited March 2016

What are your thoughts now @The_President? Reckon the score predictor is right on this occasion - India win chance = 47%.
    Hope it's wrong. Would love India in the final, and if West Indies get through Gayle will probably smash us out of the park.
    Windies will colapse - they always do.
    Hope not, as want Windies to win.Cant stand the smug Indian fans.
  • Options
    Charles is soaked with sweat, Simmons is totally dry.
  • Options
    Personally think we can stuff India. Just don't know what Windies are gonna serve up..
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

Leuth said:

The more people we've got taking an interest, the better. :-)

Both of these teams will be dangerous in the final but I think I'd prefer to face the Windies, simply because home advantage would give India another gear.
  • Options
    And Kohli makes the breakthough!

It sometimes helps to change things and stick some medium paced filth on!
  • Options
    Makes you wonder how many of these balls India are bowling are NB's.... probably getting away with a lot more than we are seeing.
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

Leuth said:

Feck me , thats a bit of a cheap shot.
    Just because you like cricket - you're a fecking 'snob' !
    There's clearly a few knobs (well, at least one) amongst the snobs.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Makes you wonder how many of these balls India are bowling are NB's.... probably getting away with a lot more than we are seeing.

Simmons is one lucky SOB, twice "out" from noballs!
  • Options
    WOW - Simmons makes India pay for the no ball.
  • Options

Could call it luck, but bowl those same bowls fairly and I'm not so sure they would both be wickets... We will never know though! Lesson is, don't risk it! Rules are rules! :- )
  • Options

Could call it luck, but bowl those same bowls fairly and I'm not so sure they would both be wickets... We will never know though! Lesson is, don't risk it! Rules are rules! :- )
    *laws

;-)
  • Options
    Cmon Windies !
  • Options
    Wankhede completely silenced.
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    i hope Windies dont regret that extra 10 runs they 'gave' to India over the last 4 overs of their innings
  • Options

I'd rather India, as they really aren't that good

I'd definitely prefer to face India rather than the Windies, this innings has shown up than they're much more of a one man team than the Windies.
  • Options
    I think Simmons should do the lottery tonight !
  • Options
    Thank goodness - Kohli is human after all!