Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Cricket T20 World Cup 2016

Comments

• Options

All right then, which jammy ****** is Third Man both Ends?

Nothing "Jammy" about Third Man both Ends ;-)
    That Nabi (4-20 and a catch) is a handy player to have in the side ;-)
  • Options
    Glad I had him as my captain !!!
  • Options
    I have Shahzad as captain in this game
  • Options
    Have got him too, but looks like quite a few people have these players.
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    The charlton life top 10 after day 3:

1. Third Man Both Ends

2. Joy Destroyers

3. JamiePorter4England

4. 6s 7s

5. Aarons allstars

6. super charlton

7. Willetts Winners!

8. Charlton Life

9 Haddock Army

10. IF JORDAN CAN I CAN
  • Options
    Both games abandoned due to rain today, which means Ireland are eliminated
  • Options
    Looks like I made a big mistake not having Shahzad as captain - 40 off 22 so far.
  • Options

Looks like I made a big mistake not having Shahzad as captain - 40 off 22 so far.

LOL - out next ball
  • Options
    I see England won the warm up game against NZ by 6 wickets with 4 balls remaining.

Roy (55 off 36) & Hales (44 off 36) the pick of the batsmen. Plunkett went for 19 in his only over but a certain Adil Rashid returned figures of 4-0-15-3 including having the big wicket of Kane Williamson stumped ;-)
  • Options
    Aargh keep forgetting my subs.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    MrOneLung said:

Aargh keep forgetting my subs.

Ditto. It's too intensive having to continually change your team, and I'm miles behind already!
  • Options
    CHGCHG
    edited March 2016
    Love fantasy leagues, for example, I would not have really watched Nabi's innings today with great interest otherwise.
  • Options
    Phase 2 starts tomorrow, lets see how powerful the Indians are..
  • Options
    I always do this with fantasy leagues.

Have a busy few days, forget about it, and then can't be bothered to go back to it.

Whoops.
  • Options
    Aargghh - Must check who has been picked before making my transfers !!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Shocking win by NZ over India on a slow turner yesterday. And annoying that Boult was left out!
  • Options
    Stunning catch to dismiss Hafeez. Seeing a bit of the old Boom Boom today - 38 off 15 so far.
  • Options

Stunning catch to dismiss Hafeez. Seeing a bit of the old Boom Boom today - 38 off 15 so far.

Great knock by Afridi, to me he's someone who's lived off his reputation for too long
  • Options
    My overseas coach was telling me how he was playing in a domestic T20 for Lahore Lions against Afridis team.

Capacity crowd, the guy I know got him out stumped and the entire stadium emptied.

Mental how loved he is over there by the fans.

That no ball six looks painful for the bowler ... 7 runs, an extra ball and a free hit. Ouch.
  • Options
    Will be difficult to keep up with the T20 and Cheltenham this afternoon. Cricket coverage today only ruined by one thing. At least it will give me regular intervals to make lunch / a cuppa ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

My overseas coach was telling me how he was playing in a domestic T20 for Lahore Lions against Afridis team.

Capacity crowd, the guy I know got him out stumped and the entire stadium emptied.

Mental how loved he is over there by the fans.

That no ball six looks painful for the bowler ... 7 runs, an extra ball and a free hit. Ouch.

I'm surprised he gave him out - Javed Miandad was NEVER given out lbw during his whole career in Pakistan.
  • Options
    FECK ME JORDANS PLAYING !
  • Options
    82/1 from 10 overs.
  • Options
    92/1 from 11.
  • Options
    Big Benn strikes.

Hales bowled.

92/2 from 11.1
  • Options
    He got 28 from 26 balls.

Buttler in.
  • Options
    Should be looking for 200, probably end up with 160 with the obligatory mid-innings collapse
  • Options

Should be looking for 200, probably end up with 160 with the obligatory mid-innings collapse

That's the spirit...
  • Options
    96/2 from 12 overs.
  • Options
    Hales out