Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Players Marks: Charlton v Reading

Comments

• Options
    Henderson 5.5
    Motta 6
    Teixiera 6
    Diarra 6.5
    Johnson 5
    Fanni 6
    Ba 5.5
    Sun-young 6
    Gudmunddson 6.5
    Makienok 7
    Sanogo 9
    Bergdich 6
  • Options
    Henderson - 5.5. Couple of top fingertip saves and left exposed for most of the goals, but don't understand his lack of urgency when we're losing.

Motta - 6.5. Worked hard and showed good energy first half. Good run for Yaya's first.

Teixeira - 6. Handled Yann better than Fanni

Diarra - 6.5. Did well for first game back. Really like his attitude

Johnson - 3.5. Um, if you can't say something nice...

Fanni - 5.5. Tough gig with Kermogant first half, stuck at it though and still better than we've had much of the season

Ba - 5.5. Thought he did alright, personally.

Suk-Young - 7. Impressed with him

Berg Gudmundsson - 7. Tried hard, always wanted the ball. End product bit disappointing at times

Makienok - 7.5. Very good second half - we should have been more direct earlier when clearly getting better of headers.

Sanogo - 9. Excellent, just too many flicks and needs to keep it simpler at times. Being picky, should have buried finishes and get nearer the corners, rather than giving keeper a chance and them creeping over the line. I think all his goals were the middle of the goal?

Bergdich - 6. Started well I thought but that 1:1 - FFS!!! Pathetic finish, keeper was already going down when he hit it. Could have walked it round him. Would have been 3-3 with half an hour to go.

MOMs - Kerrmogant, John (Reading) - Quality forward play from both of them. To be fair, our front two stepped up 2nd half and almost matched them.

• Options
    colin1961 said:

f

Kermorgant - 9

Where was he second half throught he went off .... Would not swap the greedy bastard for Sanoko and Big Mc on today's showing
    Who is Sonoko?? are you making it up as you go along........................oh hold on a min.
  • Options
    Henderson - 5
    Motta - 6
    Teixeira - 5
    Diarra - 6
    Johnson - 5
    Fanni - 5
    Ba - 5
    Suk-Young - 6
    Berg Gudmundsson - 7
    Makienok - 7
    Sanogo - 9
    Bergdich - 7
  • Options
    Henderson. 6
    Motta. 6.5
    Teixeira. 5
    Diarra. 6
    Johnson 3
    Fanni. 5
    Ba. 4
    Suk-young. 6.5
    Berg Gudmundsson. 6.5
    Makienok. 7
    Sanogo. 9
    Bergdich. 6.5
  • Options
    Henderson - 6
    Motta - 7 - Class player, great signing but tired towards end
    Teixeira - 6
    Diarra - 6
    Johnson - 5
    Fanni - 5
    Ba - 5
    Suk-Young - 7 - Quality like Motta but with a higher level of fitness
    Berg Gudmundsson - 7 Good performance, involved a lot
    Makienok - 6
    Sanogo - 9 - Wish we signed him a month earlier
    Bergdich - 5

Harriott n/a
    Reza n/a

Jose - 7 Lookman for Sanogo would have been better. Doing best with what he's got.
    Entertainment level - 8
  • Options
    Henderson - 7
    Motta - 6.5
    Teixeira - 7
    Diarra - 7
    Johnson - 5
    Fanni - 6
    Ba - 6
    Suk-Young - 6.5
    Berg Gudmundsson - 7
    Makienok - 7
    Sanogo - 8
    Bergdich - 7
  • Options
    Henderson - 4
    Motta - 5
    Teixeira - 6
    Diarra - 6
    Johnson - 4
    Fanni - 5
    Ba - 3
    Suk-Young - 6
    Berg Gudmundsson - 6
    Makienok - 5
    Sanogo - 9
    Bergdich - 7

Harriott n/a
    Reza n/a
  • Options
    Henderson - 4. One great save but has not been good for a while. Needs dropping.
    Motta - 6 Thought he did well.
    Teixeira - 6
    Diarra - 6 not quite fit yet
    Johnson - 3 oh dear.
    Fanni - 5
    Ba - 5. Needs to learn you do not have 3 touches without a tackle in this league. There is a player in there. Cost us a goal.
    Suk-Young - 6.5. Like the look of him. A bit more composure needed in last third.
    Berg Gudmundsson - 6 couple of weak shots but a lot better.
    Makienok - 8 won so much in air and chest.
    Sanogo - 10. Think hat trick will be taken off him as second was pushed onto defender by goal keeper and then went in.
    Bergdich - 7

Harriott. Tried to make a difference but clearance instead ofsimple header back to GK weird. Shows lack of awareness.
    Reza no impact at all.

• Options
    edited February 2016
    Henderson - 5 - Kicking is dreadful, made a good save in the second half though.
    Motta - 6 - First half 7, second half 5
    Teixeira - 6 - Best defender
    Diarra - 6 - Tried his best despite looking pretty unfit
    Johnson - 2 - Please don't play him again
    Fanni - 4 - Stuggled with crosses all game
    Ba - 2 - Please don't play him again
    Suk-Young - 7 - Thought he was very good, few poor shots though
    Berg Gudmundsson - 7.5 - Looked up for it, like his new #10 role
    Makienok - 6 - Few flicks but not much else
    Sanogo - 9 - Quality
    Bergdich - 6 - Big improvement on Ba, but strayed over to the left wing too often for a CM
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Henderson - 6 - not great
    Motta - 7 - Yeah, I like this guy, extra marks for taking the game by the scruff of the neck and setting up the early equaliser
    Teixeira - 6.5 - fairly solid
    Diarra - 5 - Think he's great as a centre-back, but he was way off today
    Johnson - 4 - Summed it up for me when he had a simple header back to the keeper, and ended up putting it out for a corner
    Fanni - 5 - Wasn't impressed, I had no confidence he would make the right decision when faced with an attacker on the wing. He gave their forwards so much space
    Ba - 2 - No, absolutely not, his performance was absolutely unacceptable today. He looked like he'd never kicked a ball before. The only time he did anything good was by blind luck, like tripping over and accidentally knee-ing the ball to a teammate
    Suk-Young - 6.5 - Looked good going forward, went well when JBG was looking for him. Defensively he looks a little less solid
    Berg Gudmundsson - 7 - He looked like he wanted to win, and he clearly has a bit of quality
    Makienok - 7 - Won a few things, but not all of his passes were the right ones
    Sanogo - 8.5 - Lovely hat-trick, not everything he tried came off (why did he flick it back in the second half when he should have taken it forward into the area?)
    Bergdich - 7.5 - Right decision to bring him on, and his cross for the goal was perfect. He tried a couple of early balls, but got them wrong. Should have scored when he was sent through. If he'd been playing from the start instead of Ba, maybe we'd have won.
  • Options
    Henderson - 7 Stopped it being 3-6
    Young - 7 Impressive debut
    Teixeira - 6
    Fanni - 7
    Johnson - 5 Did ok but looked our weakest player
    Motta - 8 Excellent
    Gudmundsson - 8 3 x shots on target or very narrowly wide and once unable, by a margin of about 6 inches, to get a shot off in the penalty area
    Diarra - 6
    Ba - 6
    Makienok - 7 Worked hard for 90 minutes and created the space for:
    Sanogo - 7 Got a hat trick despite being all arms and legs

Bergdich - 7 Should have scored when 1 on 1
    Harriott - n/a
    Ghoochannejhad - n/a

• Options
    Henderson - 4. A fine goalkeeper but his distribution is terrible, not just today.
    Motta - 6
    Teixeira - 6
    Diarra - 5. Good to have him back, but clearly not match fit.
    Johnson - 4
    Fanni - 5
    Ba - 5
    Suk-Young - 7. A big improvement in the LB position.
    Berg Gudmundsson - 5 Much more involved today, the set up seemed to suit him, but he tackles like a girl.
    Makienok - 4. Thanks Simon, but you're nowhere good enough for this league, and probably not for the one we will be in next season.
    Sanogo - 9. Fab. Keep this up and you'll get a decent club signing you for next season after your Arsenal contract expires.
    Bergdich - 5

Harriott n/a
    Reza n/a
  • Options

Henderson - 4, sick of the time this guys loses us, pissing about before invariably kicking it fucking nowhere
    Motta - 6, seemed okay to me
    Teixeira - 6, average
    Diarra - 5, looked a bit unfit still
    Johnson - 4, just not very good
    Fanni - 5.5, tidy but I've seen better
    Ba - 2, I could do what he does and I'd be cheaper Roland
    Suk-Young - 6.5 looked decent
    Berg Gudmundson - 6, really should have tucked one of those chances away
    Big Mac - 6, com ci, com ca
    Sanogo - 7.5, I don't think he's very good but he did cause them all sorts of trouble today
    Bergdich - 6, soooo infuriating at times

Kermogant -9, average game from him.

Harriott n/a
    Reza n/a
  • Options
    Henderson 5
    Motta 7
    Texiera 6
    Johnson 5
    Fanni 6
    Suk Young 8
    Diarra 5
    Ba 4
    Gudmundson 7
    Makienok 8
    Sanogo 9

Bergditch 6

• Options
    Henderson - 4
    Motta - 5
    Teixeira - 5
    Diarra - 7
    Johnson - 3
    Fanni - 5
    Ba - 4
    Suk-Young - 7
    Berg Gudmundsson - 7
    Makienok - 6
    Sanogo - 9
    Bergdich - 5
  • Options

if you watched the match your marks between 0.5 and 10.0 please, just copy and paste the list:

Henderson - 6
    Motta - 5
    Teixeira - 5.5
    Diarra - 6
    Johnson - 5
    Fanni - 5
    Ba -5.5
    Suk-Young - 5.5
    Berg Gudmundsson - 7
    Makienok - 7
    Sanogo - 7
    Bergdich - 5

Harriott n/a
    Reza n/a

• Options
    I'm about to have a Stig Thundercock moment, you guys

Henderson 6
    Motta 6.5
    Teixeira 6
    Johnson 1 SACK/MAIM HIM
    Fanni 5
    Ba 4
    Suk-Young 8
    JBG 8
    Makienok 8
    Sanogo 9.5
    Bergdich 7
  • Options
    Still excited to see how good ol' Stiggy Thunders justifies giving JBG 3/10
  • Options
    Henderson - 4
    Motta - 7
    Teixeira - 5
    Diarra - 6
    Johnson - 3
    Fanni - 6.5
    Ba - 6
    Suk-Young - 7
    Berg Gudmundsson - 7
    Makienok - 6
    Sanogo - 9
    Bergdich - 5
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    colin1961 said:

f

Kermorgant - 9

Where was he second half throught he went off .... Would not swap the greedy bastard for Sanoko and Big Mc on today's showing
    First: Sanogo and Mak (for Makienok, he's of neither Scottish nor Irish extraction, so the Gaelic "son of" prefix is not applicable).

Second: "greedy bastard", really???? No doubt you were closely involved with the negotiations, and have been created the first Football Commissioner in England, able to establish salary caps. He was entitled to be rewarded in line with his value to the club, and the regime made no effort to seriously engage in negotiations - they got rid of him quicker than I can eat a doughnut (because I am a greedy bastard).

Thirdly, and most importantly, do you think for even the slightest instant that any footballing people would swap Yann for our Premiership stars of tomorrow (except, of course, they're not ours, because they're only on loan) - so we wouldn't even have the chance to ask...
  • Options
    Henderson - 5.5
    Motta - 7.5
    Teixeira - 6
    Diarra - 5
    Johnson - 4
    Fanni - 5.5
    Ba - 5.5
    Suk-Young - 6.5
    Berg Gudmundsson - 7
    Makienok - 7
    Sanogo - 9
    Bergdich - 7.5
  • Options
    Henderson - 5 - I've never seen a goalkeeper take so much time to ready himself to take goal-kicks, I love Hendo as much as any other Charlton fan but now it's time to give Pope a chance in goal
    Motta - 5 - Inconsistent, a bit slow, good first half followed by a poor second half
    Teixeira - 5
    Diarra - 6.5
    Johnson - 5 - Only our club in its current state would get rid of a player and sign them 6 months later after they're released by a team in the Indian Super League, it baffles me how he is a professional footballer, he's the sort of player you look at on an opposing team and think 'I can't believe he plays for them he's useless'
    Fanni - 4.5 - The most dissapointing Fanni I've seen in a while
    Ba - 6.5 - Dissapointed that he came off at half-time
    Suk-Young - 6.5 - QPR fans were gutted to see him join us on loan and rightly so!
    Berg Gudmundsson - 6.5 - I'm not his biggest fan like everyone else seems to be due to the fact he goes missing in most games, but I thought he worked hard today, credit where it's due
    Makienok - 6 - Unspectacular but he linked up well with Sanogo
    Sanogo - 10 - He scored three times, ran his socks off too baring in mind he's probably not even played 85+ minutes in the last two seasons combined, he spoke out in an interview after saying he wouldn't be coming back to us next season, the sad thing is he'll do well next season when he joins another Championship club on loan, I can see him in a QPR kit already.
    Bergdich - 5 - The guy is a left-back, why is he being played in midfield? He might run fairly fast but he's not exactly Jordan Cousins

We needed a change of tactic so fair play for Riga for recognising that, but in the second half especially, our midfield was just so over-ran it was embarrasing, did Riga honestly expect Bergdich to play well in the middle? It just felt like Diarra was on his own most of the time, so effectively we were playing 4 upfront and 6 at the back!

I don't get why I see so many people saying 'our fans are embarrasing why would you clap Kermorgant he doesn't play for us' but he was an absolute legend for our once great club, and it was more that we were proving a point to our clueless owner. I do love Yann though.

I know my ratings and my comments will be lost within the depths of page 2/3, but I just want to say that it doesn't matter if you score goals or not, if you can't defend and ultimately ship in four goals you don't deserve anything from any game.
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    Henderson - 6 - 2 decent saves, one of them very descent, but there is something missing from the pre-injured Henderson
    Motta - 5.5 Great touch, but Solly was missed
    Teixeira - 6 was ok, the best of the back three
    Diarra - 6 made a difference but faded at the end - understandable
    Johnson - 4 We have to win games so formation is the way to go, but not with him in it
    Fanni - 5 I was disapointed
    Ba - 4 Gave the ball away a few times too many, but I thought there were some good aspects. CLearly isn't ready but a good player in there somewhere
    Suk-Young - 7 I thought he did his job well - one sublime ball in
    Berg Gudmundsson - 7 Had a good game
    Makienok - 8 Won 70% of headers and touch was good. I really rate this guy. In the right team he would really do well. Was our best defender too!
    Sanogo - 9 Electric performance.
    Bergdich -6.5 Lost a point for tame shot, but was decent
  • Options
    roger johnson a disgrace we might as well had don johnson playing cant play him any more
  • Options
    Henderson 6.5 - A couple of great saves, but does waste too much time.
    Motta - 8 MOM first time I've seen him, and very impressed.
    Teixeira - 7 .5 Another solid performance
    Diarra -6 Out of practice, will be good again
    Johnson - 6 Not as bad as some make out
    Fanni - 4 Never noticed him
    Ba - 3 Dreadful
    Suk-Young - 7 did OK
    JBG - 7.5 Much better today
    Mak - 7 Won more headers today
    Sanogo - 7.5 Took goals well, should have had a fourth
    Bergdich - 6.5 Did OK, but should have scored
  • Options
    @G MOVE ON!!!!!!

Motta 6 - good going forward. Not so great at the back but genuine alternative to Solly.

Texiera 6. Best of a precarious bunch at the back

Johnson 2 - just sod off back to India. You're not wanted or needed here. The biggest insult I can give is that I'd rather have Sarr!

Fanni 5. Didn't notice him much.

Suk Young 7 - like the look of him. Gargantuanly better than Fox.

Diarra 5 - not fit. Class player.

Ba 2 - I don't feel the venom towards him that I do to Johnson but he can sod off as well.

Gudmundson 7 - tried hard today. Make him play on his right foot and he's neutralised. Class act though. Will do well somewhere else in a good team when his head is on it

Makienok 7 - good all round game from the big lump today.

Sanogo 9 - he got a bit lucky with his finishes - first one straight at the keeper and the next two just about made it in but the best all round centre forward performance I've seen from a Charlton player since that French bloke Wossisname? Oh yeah, Yann.

Bergditch 5 - frustrates me. There's a player in there. But that one on one!!!! My granny could have tested the keeper better and she's been dead for 30 years.
  • Options
    Henderson 5; completely exposed by his defence
    Motta 6.5; good positive 1st half but faded
    Teixeira 6; did OK clearing up the mess created alongside
    Diarra 5.5; poor start but improved
    Johnson 3; off the pace throughout and appalling error for winning goal
    Fanni 4.5; poor start but got a bit better
    Ba 3; gave us nothing and at badly at fault for 3rd goal
    Young 5; slow start but got better as game went on
    Gudmundsson 6.5; lively and probing throughout without much luck
    Makienok 6.5; worked hard and linked well with Sanogo
    Sanogo 8; weird hattrick but worked his socks off